Dinafem DinaMed CBD Quick - Pop22

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A thank you to @Dinafem-Mark who was looking for some growers to showcase this strain. Ohh Yes! I grew a Dinafem CDB Kush a few months ago and loved it! Nice yield, excellent bud! Made great coconut oil! So I decided it was time to try some. This is a photo period crossed with an autoflower. It won't auto as it's an F1 cross but the suto genes speed up flower by a week or more.

I'll be growing this in a 2 gallon pot of soil and it will be fed Megacrop 2.0 start to finish. Feeding will start at 7-10 days. I'm excited!

I've also started a White Widow XXL auto and have a new thread fir that.

Dinafem Seeds pic1 -4-20-2020.jpg

Checked this morning and she already has sprouted a radicle! Popped her into a paper towel. she might be ready for planting tomorrow!

Checked this morning and she already has sprouted a radicle! Popped her into a paper towel. she might be ready for planting tomorrow!

Yay, That's great news to start this diary :pass:

Best of luck with our DinaMed CBD Kush Auto :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do with this pure CBD auto :headbang:

I'll keep popping in as you update buddy :cheers:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

And we have lift off! She was above soil yesterday. I plucked the seed shell off and took this pic a few hours later. I'll be checking on my plants soon so maybe I'll get another pic. If she grows like she sprouted without a doubt she'll be quick!

Dinamed CBD Quick pic1 -4-26-2020.jpg

And we have lift off! She was above soil yesterday. I plucked the seed shell off and took this pic a few hours later. I'll be checking on my plants soon so maybe I'll get another pic. If she grows like she sprouted without a doubt she'll be quick!

View attachment 1183072

Game on :headbang:

Please stay safe out there :bighug:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark
Update:

OOohhh yeah! She's growing nicely and is ready to transplant. She is the largest of 5 different seedlings I started at the same time, with the Dinafem White Widow autos being the next largest! Way to go Dinafem!
Debating what pot size to put her in Maybe a 5 gallon so that I can move her to the greenhouse later on, I've got several other photos indoors and I want to get the best harvest I can from this girl! Wish I could put her in the raised be but veggies take priority this year for obvious reasons.

I'll likely take some clones later on before she goes outdoors.

Dinamed CBD Quick pic1 -5-5-2020.jpg

Debating what pot size to put her in Maybe a 5 gallon so that I can move her to the greenhouse later on

A 5 gallon pot will make a perfect home buddy :thumbsup:

I'd get her into a big pot pretty soon. Let those roots get established :pass:

I'll keep popping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

Mark..

Update:

Transplanted her today. Yeah a bit later than I planned but now she can stretch out! I put her into a 2 gallon pot this morning. Just checked on her and she's doing fine. Looking forward to see her grow!

Quick CBD Kush photo period pic1 -5-9-2020.jpg

Update:

Transplanted her today. Yeah a bit later than I planned but now she can stretch out! I put her into a 2 gallon pot this morning. Just checked on her and she's doing fine. Looking forward to see her grow!

View attachment 1188732

Nice job on the repot mate :thumbsup:

Let them roots get established and prepare for a growth explosion :pass:

Mark..

Update:

The picture tells it all! She's getting bushy but not wide. Looks pretty healthy so far. Not sure how long to veg her, I'll give another 2-3 weeks.

Feeding her 450 ppms of Megacrop 2.0, ph'd to 6.4. Right now, she's under a QB 324 running at 130 watts.

CBD Quick -ic1 -5-15-2020.jpg

Back