Seed Bank Discount Codes, Promotions, & Wicked Good Deals Live Thread!

Attitude will match any price from any seed bank fyi. Herbies "stealth" shipping isn't so stealth, but I did get my package from them. I prefer mephisto, the portal, and attitude myself. I know there's a few really good seed banks.
Nice FYI brother on the Attitude price match. I've had seeds from all the seed banks you mentioned with no complaints, Herbies was good for me too but I didn't choose a stealth option.
I do like to order any Mephisto gear straight from Mitch and he always sends some nice freebies but the spanish postal system is a pain in the arse and can take up to a couple of weeks to arrive in the UK.Mitch did mention to me, he may look into using another courier which mat speed things up.
Seedsman and Alibongo are also good resellers and I haven't ever had a problem from them.
Nice to see you again StarBright!
Does your mum grow? It would surely make my life easier if mine did but she is a straight as a straight thing.
I've got s few grower mates who are always willing to take free seeds of me and I'm happy to oblige.

Nice FYI brother on the Attitude price match. I've had seeds from all the seed banks you mentioned with no complaints, Herbies was good for me too but I didn't choose a stealth option.
I do like to order any Mephisto gear straight from Mitch and he always sends some nice freebies but the spanish postal system is a pain in the arse and can take up to a couple of weeks to arrive in the UK.Mitch did mention to me, he may look into using another courier which mat speed things up.
Seedsman and Alibongo are also good resellers and I haven't ever had a problem from them.
Nice to see you again StarBright!
Does your mum grow? It would surely make my life easier if mine did but she is a straight as a straight thing.
I've got s few grower mates who are always willing to take free seeds of me and I'm happy to oblige.
Yeah my Mephisto orders take maybe 4 days to arrive. Super fast. The portal takes 6 days. Attitude takes about 2 weeks. My mom has been trying to grow. I am going to visit her and help her out. I tried to tell her there's more to it than just planting a seed haha she believes me now. I'm going to properly set her up because I have extra lights and plenty of seeds. My mom is really cool. First time I ever smoked was with her. I used to get it for her before I even started smoking.

It's just too much money to buy it not knowing the source or what was used or if there was mold issues. I'd rather help her have her own trusted supply.

So just got a email newsletter from Royal Queen Seeds..... here is a 15% discount code valid all summer long...... RQSUMMER enjoy Fam.

Autoflower Portal
Summer sale

Forget Pokemon Go and play Portlemon Grow this summer.
Go to grow them all!

Feminised autoflowering seeds

Feminised Autoflowering seeds

The gifts aren't on sale but they are exclusive limited editions with two of them designed by myself.

There are also breeder bundles on sale too! As well as loads of reg strains on sale, so you can breed your own or just make seeds for future runs.

Moonstone Bundle now with 3 exclusive Rainbow Moonstone feminised seeds.

Breeder’s Bundle is back - 130 seeds + T-shirt

25% OFF Portal Fem Bundle
20 feminised seeds – Sour Mango 3 seeds, Nashira 3 seeds, Fairy Frost 3 seeds, Moon Tears 3 seeds, Ruby 3 seeds, Amber 3 seeds, Stone Dragon 2 seeds

Check the gift shop for further details and prices of the bundle deals in the sale.

Please note the following :
We’re going on short vacation I’ll be off for 5 days. I’ll reply to PM’s when I’M BACK.
Orders placed between 28 July and 2 August will be processed and shipped on 3 August.

Link to the gift shop - https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop

Last edited:
Pretty slow thread not much for deals on eh. looking to restock.
Summer grow season is coming to an end in the states, in sure some of the banks will get a sale up for fall and all the indoor growers

Back