Seed Bank Discount Codes, Promotions, & Wicked Good Deals Live Thread!

Speaking of the the Autoflower Portal, those guys are at it again with another scorching deal.
Buy any 10 pack of "NW" Reg strains and you'll get 18 freebies with it so that's 28 seeds in total, what's not to like?
Fems come in packs of 5 & you'll get 8 freebies with them!
Offer runs from 7th Nov - 24 Nov.

NW-promo-400x400.jpeg

So what strains are the freebies I hear you cry!!
Well they are as follows....

NASHIRA – 3 AUTO FEMS

BURMA DIESEL – 3 PHOTO FEMS
HYDRA – 1 AUTO FEM
RAINBOW MOONSTONE – 1 AUTO FEM
PORTAL FREE MIX – 10 REGULAR SEEDS

NW's strains are -
upload_2016-11-8_17-4-25.png
Sour Lemon Regs - Sour Lemon is a third generation medical cross bred with Ultra Lemon Haze auto and N.W’s SourD male.
upload_2016-11-8_17-6-41.png
Sour caramel Reg- Sour Caramel is autoflowering medical cross bred for pain relief. Plants from this cross during testing have shown a varied array of colours: from red, blue through to the dark purple and black.
upload_2016-11-8_17-9-24.png
Sour Mango Regs & Fems - Sour Mango is a great strain that inherited the best features from its parent (Sugar Mango and SourD). Sour Mango could be excellent choice for medical and recreational users.
upload_2016-11-8_17-13-57.png
Sour D Regs - SourD can make a nice strain for your outside gardens, if you keep it pegged down to the ground and vine/spread out. This strain was tested at high humidity – 72-85%.

Last chance to get SourD regular autoflowering seeds. They won’t be released again.
upload_2016-11-8_17-17-10.png
Nashira Fems - Very limited edition and chance to obtain seeds from this fantastic strain, whose parents are famous strains at Autoflower Portal – Moonstone Amnesia and Sour Mango. Both parents are well known with their unique qualities among medical and recreational users.

upload_2016-11-8_17-24-23.png
Mumbling Dragon Regs - Mumbling Dragon is a third generation medical autoflowering cannabis strain. Two different phenotypes – purple and white. White phenotype is pretty rare.

Find the deal here - https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop/

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-8_17-8-26.png
    upload_2016-11-8_17-8-26.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 166
  • upload_2016-11-8_17-13-11.png
    upload_2016-11-8_17-13-11.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 152
nebula-stone-poster-jpg.6918

Christmas holidays are coming and I decided to release the first special for the casue - Nebula Stone cincin
Funny thing is I managed to make 10 packs and put it on sale last night but fell asleep and someone has already ordered a pack during the night and they are rolling fast.
screen-shot-2016-11-12-at-14-46-59-png.6919

This is a brand new strain from the portal. There is only a limited supply, 10 packs were created and two have already gone.
So only 8 packs on offer, get them while you can they won't last long!

:coffee: Burmese Diesel! That I gotta look up,... :cheers:
... Good spot 'Bear, thanks for posting it! :pass:

yup they've been busy no doubt as per usual LOL! i think ill have to order some wee beanlings here super soon. wonder if they got Stone 99 still? never got any of those again. sour lemon is KILLER man, trust me here.KILLER!!!
Sour Lemon is one I got to try, I love lemon strains, so this has to be on my to do list!:d5:

Back