DIY soil results

Up the water PH, I advise against the dolomite, it's just not needed. If your are If you recycle that soil, add 20% more unamended potting soil. Or make a fresh mix without the epsom slats and garden lime, us just the dolomite, it has plenty of both Mg and Ca.

Running water only organics is containers under 10 gallons in size is a juggling act. Some strains just won't tolerate a strong mix. But I think your issue is PH related lockout. I'd PH the water to 7.0 for one feed then 6.8 from there on.
Thanks again for the suggestions @pop22. At this point, I am thinking of raising pH of input water as you suggest, as well as adding some bennies and extra buffering with an aact in a day or two. :thanks:

if you mix powdered dolomite into the tea, theoretically, its gonna put the ph in the 7 range and keep it there, which is what youre after if we've come to the conclusion that youre ph is too low, causing lockout..
ewc, molasses, powdered lime. maybe 1/4 cup or a bit less... an aquarium heater set to 78 f or so speeds things up.. it will need to bubble around 24 hrs to activate. i usually add lime near the end.
:stir: gl, hope it works out

if you mix powdered dolomite into the tea, theoretically, its gonna put the ph in the 7 range and keep it there, which is what youre after if we've come to the conclusion that youre ph is too low, causing lockout..
ewc, molasses, powdered lime. maybe 1/4 cup or a bit less... an aquarium heater set to 78 f or so speeds things up.. it will need to bubble around 24 hrs to activate. i usually add lime near the end.
:stir: gl, hope it works out
I upped the pH of irrigation to 7 for now, and will pull it back a bit at the next reservoir topup. I am still including about 150EC of Bud Explosion for a PK boost. We will see how it goes. My first aact brew will begin shortly. :biggrin:

Back