Does Cannabis make your heart race?

sometimes if a plant is took down a little early all clear trichomes i find i may get that horrid racy feeling

For 7 years ive suffered from anxiety. Ive monitored this closely. Ive quit smoking twice once for 18 months and once around 6 months. Due to my location i just cant pick and choose what strains i get and rarely is indica Now i grow my own. And if for qhatever reason it makes me anxious i add a little cbd flower to a one hit or bowl and it calms that effect Sitting here my heart rate is about 78bpm. Now i got a sativa strain (for my lady) and some indica. and this is something ive monitored regularly. Smoking indicas raise my bpm about 5 to 10 bpm and while using them and just sitting around then slows down after about 20 minutes. Sativas raise mine 20-40 bpm. Im an active bike rider. I can ride 50 miles. Lately due to time i been riding fast paced miles for 2 miles at a time then i get off my bike and do 20 pushups and 200 jump ropes. I end at 10 miles with 100 pushups and 1000 jump ropes. Now im actually about to go ride my bike. I could smoke an indica and be just fine and do this. If i hit the sativa and hop on the bike i wont make it a half mile without my heart rate being 160 and out of breath. It sucks balls.

Last edited:
For 7 years ive suffered from anxiety. Ive monitored this closely. Ive quit smoking twice once for 18 months and once around 6 months. Due to my location i just cant pick and choose what strains i get and rarely is indica Now i grow my own. And if for qhatever reason it makes me anxious i add a little cbd flower to a one hit or bowl and it calms that effect Sitting here my heart rate is about 78bpm. Now i got a sativa strain (for my lady) and some indica. and this is something ive monitored regularly. Smoking indicas raise my bpm about 5 to 10 bpm and while using them and just sitting around then slows down after about 20 minutes. Sativas raise mine 20-40 bpm. Im an active bike rider. I can ride 50 miles. Lately due to time i been riding fast paced miles for 2 miles at a time then i get off my bike and do 20 pushups and 200 jump ropes. I end at 10 miles with 100 pushups and 1000 jump ropes. Now im actually about to go ride my bike. I could smoke an indica and be just fine and do this. If i hit the sativa and hop on the bike i wont make it a half mile without my heart rate being 160 and out of breath. It sucks balls.
You might like Royal Queen Stress Killer and Dutch Compassion Lime. A week ago when we had to put our 17 year old pet down, I was teeming with anguish. When I got home, I just happened to vape some of the Compassion Lime and it knocked the anguish right out of me. It was pretty damn incredible.

You might like Royal Queen Stress Killer and Dutch Compassion Lime. A week ago when we had to put our 17 year old pet down, I was teeming with anguish. When I got home, I just happened to vape some of the Compassion Lime and it knocked the anguish right out of me. It was pretty damn incredible.
Thanks i will check it out for sure!

Yes strong sativas like amnesia haze will do that to me if I smoke too much I will feel all jittery and racey and it’ll keep me up at night . now I wake and bake with sativa and have a strong indication hour before bed

Back