Seed Bank Don't trust Supreme Seedbank

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
FB Kosher Cake, Roc Bud Grape Mints #23
Ordered a 7 pack of Mephisto Alien vs Triangle a few days ago. Paid 90 bucks + 12 shipping somehow got billed 106....ok whatever

Get email, tracking, order arrives in 3 days.

Open a Supreme Seed big black sealed packet, inside:

WYEAST FARMS "Frozen Assets"- 10 fem beans

free 3 pack of CODE BLACK OG, by Bred By 42

and a 10 cent green lanyard..

dont trust these ppl

Is this the one you had trouble with your discover card? Have you contacted them? I'm sure you have already. Let us know what they say.

they called me as soon as I posted this.

They claim a new employee is responsible for me receiving the order and that they would send Alien vs Triangle out TODAY.

We shall see, this is not Seed Supreme seedbank.

It is Supreme Seedbank.

So maybe 10 free ones plus the 3 pack.... Not bad.

They are sending a return envelope, I assume they want these crummy seeds they shipped me back, they can have them.

The freebies are regs by somebodys plumber or some shit.

I'm guessing they intend to give 3 regular no name seeds as freebies. They can have those back too.

I don't understand how you always assume the worst possible outcome out of every situation and how you're so quick to trash a company.. Chill man...

Try Twisted Tree Autos........

Seems like a good outcome besides waiting a bit and there honouring it I wish most company's were as good as that

I don't understand how you always assume the worst possible outcome out of every situation and how you're so quick to trash a company.. Chill man...
The company that gets trashed on at AFN is Greybeard Seeds. That place and Dc Seed Exchange have been the only straight up USA seedbank Ive used. All the rest send the wrong seeds lately it seems. After this place straightens up their issues I am done buying seeds.

Back