Doused Then Fried.... Can she be saved?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hi all,

I have a Snow-G auto on day 14. On day 12 I went in to water using a 2.5 gallon container being lazy and not using my normal pump set up and accidentally doused this one and another. This one stood strong, the other had to be propped back up with wire. Since this one stood I thought I was fine. I am not sure if its the magnification from the water (may have forgot to shake off) and humidity domes I had or what but this thing was mangled. I gave it a couple days and photo is today and looks worse.
A leaf fell off touching and another fried and about to come off. I actually soaked another seed just in case and if it recovers before this seed as sprouted healthily from rapid rooter cube then I will transplant into 1 gallon and throw in my smaller tent but if it looks like its on deaths door, I will pull and transplant new one into pot. Think it will make it?

Thanks

20210711_110632.jpg

Hi all,

I have a Snow-G auto on day 14. On day 12 I went in to water using a 2.5 gallon container being lazy and not using my normal pump set up and accidentally doused this one and another. This one stood strong, the other had to be propped back up with wire. Since this one stood I thought I was fine. I am not sure if its the magnification from the water (may have forgot to shake off) and humidity domes I had or what but this thing was mangled. I gave it a couple days and photo is today and looks worse.
A leaf fell off touching and another fried and about to come off. I actually soaked another seed just in case and if it recovers before this seed as sprouted healthily from rapid rooter cube then I will transplant into 1 gallon and throw in my smaller tent but if it looks like its on deaths door, I will pull and transplant new one into pot. Think it will make it?

Thanks

View attachment 1341885
[/QUOTE

as bill said, you’d need to let her run to find out. I’ve spilled a feed over seedlings many times and they’ve bounced again though

She is looking rough!! The other plants in my tent same age are all exploding as they are in the 14-21 period. I am already soaking another seed but being 3 weeks behind stinks so I am hoping she will recoup. I will give her a chance but she may be transplanted into a smaller pot and put in my smaller tent.

Back