Dutch Passion DP Autoultimate 2 plant Outdoor Grow/Med smoke report

@912GreenSkell

Great report and very informative. I plan to give the Ultimate a run next summer. Maybe 30 of them. Not kidding.

Your Maximus was a beast. Not sure how they will do at 58N Sweden but it's worth a try.

@912GreenSkell

Great report and very informative. I plan to give the Ultimate a run next summer. Maybe 30 of them. Not kidding.

Your Maximus was a beast. Not sure how they will do at 58N Sweden but it's worth a try.

Haha 30 au's nice!!! Well my au took cold okay...as long as rh% isnt too bad i think they will do well!

Its always a roll of the dice when it comes to Swedish weather!

Its always a roll of the dice when it comes to Swedish weather!

Haha yeah same here. Canadian weather can be a bugger!!! Feel free to tag, quote or pm me if you need any help

Those are some incredible yields man! Wow. Beautiful buds too. Definitely taking notes ;)

Those are some incredible yields man! Wow. Beautiful buds too. Definitely taking notes ;)

Thanks fella! Have you checked out the maximizing outdoor autos thread yet?

Reactions: HMR
Thanks fella! Have you checked out the maximizing outdoor autos thread yet?
Yes I have! I thought I left a reply, but very well done. I loved it. Definitely going to use some of the tips you included this season.

Yes I have! I thought I left a reply, but very well done. I loved it. Definitely going to use some of the tips you included this season.

Sorry if you did leave a comment, I am totally ripped all the time with this years bud, and I've been noticing some serious gapping out lately. ;)

well done maximus looks a beast,were was these grown gonna be startin some of myself soon

Back