Dragon Meds Dragons Den.

Here is my question Tangie x SD special reserve. I have found 10 seed. How do I identify a Tangie dom male without access to a lab? is there a lab that will analyze Male samples ? Or Do I eliminate any males with SD dom traits and the remaining are Tangie dom?

Stone should know, have you tried to ask his advice? Good luck with that!

Peace

Rifling around old seeds and found a pack of stone dragons and some other various dragons, I'm still a stone dragon virgin but I'm thinking about a full Dragon run but since space was tight in past I avoided regular sex varieties, how is the strength of the stone compared to some of the newer autos out like Mephisto's Alien x Triangle? Had an amazing magic Dragon years ago but it's been a bit since I was dabbling in dragons.

oh wow. LOL gotta love when you do that eh?! thats always fun.but if I had grown AvT yet I could talk about that but ime Mephisto and stones with solid genetics tend to be very similar in my dealings. depends on what Stone bean or NW bean you may be sowing. Ive grow a fair amount of Mitchs stuff too. so imho they are quite similar if done well.although in my dealing Stones do tend to be a little more finicky at times throughout the grow if some troubles arise.

I collected some Fem pollen from 3 Stone Dragon plants. I bought these from stones site that this guy Hab made. I used only one donor on the next 10 females in solo cups of coco. Seed harvest nov1 +/- :dragon2:

Going to overgrow parts of my city come summer times.

giphy.gif

Three fems from the same pack with reversed branches that soon after this photo spewed pollen...:shooty:Thousand of fem beans curing right now.

IMG_0558.jpg

Back