Dragon Meds Dragons Den.

Habitual

Pollen Chucking Closet Hack
Reaction score
Started some Stone dragon Regs in 2 liter hempys, coco and lucas method.

dragonsday2.jpg
oct 29 day 1

Last edited:
Just a props To Auto flower portal. Stone replies to email promptly and personally. He took my grow size into consideration and sent me freebees that would work best for me. Shipping was fast and free although stealth is available as there is no guarantee on free shipping. And germination is 100% knock on wood.

I even believe there is a sale on today still ... https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/seeds/feminised-seeds/

Sounds great 912 and EOF ... So is SD a good rec smoke too or just a great med? I read some comments in this section but it was one guys opinion. What is yours on SD? Good for just gettin fucked up too?

Looks like two males so far and 2 not showing. These seem slow but ... idk first time in the coco hempy with sd. By now hempy usually has kicked em into supper growth.

Real low humidity 35-40% though

Male
IMG_1758.jpg

Yet to show fem ??? I left one dry out a bit my bad it burned.

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

Last edited:
haha good question, and one I cannot answer yet(first run of the stone dragons)! I really, really like the moonstone as a recreational smoke. Its a really nice smooth high. From what ive read make sure that you don't let the stone dragons amber up too much or you might find too much couchlock.

Oh hey...battling low humidity over here as well...my stealth cab was a staggering 27% this morning.

Back