Dragon Meds Dragons Den.

Dragon Offspring! 9 seeds 6 germed one was weak (feb 4), I kept the first 2 fems that pre flowered. I used the 500ml stunting technique = transplanting @preflower.

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

screenshot_214.jpg

:aha:I see great meds in the future.

Last edited:
Notes: mazar x sd 3 males 3 females showing 2 undecided. all are showing fade so I bumped everything up to 7 grams and 4ml ca/mg see if I get any burn. also fed green hempy kracken full lucas with 1 liter runoff as it was showing fade aswell. Rainbow moonstone is looking great I fed it 1.25g/l and 1ml/l ca-mg+.

RMS 3 liter hempy and in the middle, green container is the confirmed MxSD fem Red are undecided.

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

So the Tangie .... great smell. very up and giggly buzz, great for active days and creative work. So sayith my testers. Moon tears is a hit aswell not very couch lockish as I took it about 80%cloudy and amber just showing on a few sugar leaves. My one solo girl has full on berry scent with mazar type hairy buds and was very sticky when I dry trimmed I found 4 seeds on her.

@Mossy @bf80255

When the tangie was early flower I moved everything to a tent from my cab. I also wiped down my light that had a dragon dust layer. seems all my buds have a few seeds right where preflower first shows at the stem. I guess 80°f and 40%rh is a survivable environment for pollen to last 2+ months.

Here is my question Tangie x SD special reserve. I have found 10 seed. How do I identify a Tangie dom male without access to a lab? is there a lab that will analyze Male samples ? Or Do I eliminate any males with SD dom traits and the remaining are Tangie dom?

If I find a tangie dom male and pollinate a full Tangie from a fast bud seed pack, as 5 out of 6 showed the same pheno traits with one smaller like Tang's and fairlynew's plants. What will be the percentage of tangie dom seeds? Will it be 75% or will I find a cool mix say a smaller chunkier plant with Tangie smelling frost ... Any good links to solid info would be grande as it a flood of questionable threads out there on the canna web

Last edited:
Also I killed everything off but for one tangie I am reversing. Too much bud for my stash I bbqed close to a half pound and am stocked up with flower for the next 6 months from Tangie, moontears pink, moontears green and solo x 2 added to my favorites in jars. So a gorilla grow with mazar and SD to see results as per Mossy and Stones advice. and indoor will be breeding all summer long. I have dug 50/200 post holes 12" deep and 6" diameter mixed in polymer and OC+ to prep for seedlings. My results with mazar last year is the plants will stay dormant and just root til night time temps hit 12°c.+/-

Pity though. Was really taking shape.
Hope you managed to find the answers you were looking for
With no real feed back or advise from those with the experience I don't have. I am going to close this out.

Thanks

Back