Dream Beans breeding project thread

Hey buy, great thread so far :thumbsup:

Why only 3 days :confused1: ?

Because if you just leave them in there producing pollen. The seeds will all be different ages and maturities, so it makes it tough on the back end tryin to separate tiny white immature seeds from big good beans

How long does pollen fly around in the tent. I crossed gorilla auto over incredible bulk auto 10 days ago . I have Skywalker from Mephisto a few weeks old will I havt to clean the rent and air filters before they start flowering in a few weeks ?

How long does pollen fly around in the tent. I crossed gorilla auto over incredible bulk auto 10 days ago . I have Skywalker from Mephisto a few weeks old will I havt to clean the rent and air filters before they start flowering in a few weeks ?
Yeah cleaning throughly is always a good idea after using pollen

Hey @michaelwildschutz , I think you were the one looking... Supposedly roc will be dropping more of the Gucci pretty soon. Think you might have to follow the discord to find out quick though :shrug:
Yes ty I was the one looking for Gucci. Roc Bud Inc just had a drop but they didn't have the Gucci. THANKS to Derek420colorado for letting me know. I was able to make a large purchase 2 of everything he had...lol

Back