Dream Beans breeding project thread

Yes ty I was the one looking for Gucci. Roc Bud Inc just had a drop but they didn't have the Gucci. THANKS to Derek420colorado for letting me know. I was able to make a large purchase 2 of everything he had...lol

Sorry bud, I know you have got to have a niiiiice collection now hahaha

#Seedaddictsclub

Where could I get info on your strains? and where I could pick them up at?

Just follow
Along here for the most part. If you have a Facebook account you can also follow along o t he multiverse beans fb group page

I am really wanting to work these lines to stability for certain phenos of each. So I have some work yet to do. With that being said I should be able to release at least one strain, up to 4 by the end of the year. Maybe the beginning of next year

Yes ty I was the one looking for Gucci. Roc Bud Inc just had a drop but they didn't have the Gucci. THANKS to Derek420colorado for letting me know. I was able to make a large purchase 2 of everything he had...lol
Think he had some Gucci but gone quick. Here's roc from his discord... So be ready :jointman:
Screenshot_20220713-193231.png

:d5:

Just follow
Along here for the most part. If you have a Facebook account you can also follow along o t he multiverse beans fb group page

I am really wanting to work these lines to stability for certain phenos of each. So I have some work yet to do. With that being said I should be able to release at least one strain, up to 4 by the end of the year. Maybe the beginning of next year
Sounds good Ill be fallowing along. Watching the magic happen.

Hi @derek420colorado
Nice project bro , i would recommend to safe some pollen if you find top noch males (do you smoke your males to test potency) for backcross in future generations.
Just used the last male to collect a really good bit of pollen

Here’s a super funny thing that happened

I was noticing that my room was getting warmer than it should.

I remembered I hadn’t cleaned the air filter in a while.

Welll the entire filter was clogged with pollen hahahhaa

All of the ones in the little pots are root bound and not that happy. I am in the process of up potting them. I’ve got 5 in 1 gallon pots now. I had a hard time finding the pots I needed

Back