Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Organic SIP

Update 10 weeks old ..... Did some major trimming and there’s still a ton of leavea, light is penetrating well done thru canopy - even the popcorn is looking solid ..... Watering with plain tap water, although we finally had some rain in area and I gathering some rain water ..... Bertha won’t break any yield records, but she looks like she will be a good producer - plenty of good size buds - will post dry weight / cured weight when finished.

193754ED-BE64-4868-8140-351E3E80BED5.jpeg

Popcorn buds - Note stem size, popcorn buds at bottom and the white ? on stems, not such what it is???

7AD80D13-5DED-47E4-A8AF-54A94A036B01.jpeg

Early frost warning - looks yummy but I’ve seen more frost - this is a 50/50 plant with advertised thc around 20

557EBA63-6479-4128-89ED-B110C35526B2.jpeg

Man I love that structure! Very strong looking girl!

Thank you :toke:

She has been lifting weights, weighted candy canes - branches have no problem supporting buds and stems get extra thick ..... I like to think of the stems as highways - larger highways support more traffic or in this case the more juice can flow, which hopefully translates to larger “more better” buds - even the popcorn :pop:

Thank you :toke:

She has been lifting weights, weighted candy canes - branches have no problem supporting buds and stems get extra thick ..... I like to think of the stems as highways - larger highways support more traffic or in this case the more juice can flow, which hopefully translates to larger “more better” buds - even the popcorn :pop:
Better to supply with a good VPD

Looks like another week or so ... Buds are fatting up ... Looks to be a nice solid yield ..... Finally rain so I’ve been gathering and using rain water, my favorite water, not sure if it will make a difference but shouldn’t hurt .... Also adding a little brown and white sugar to water, nothing else for a few days and final will be just water .....

Few pics - Cola Bud is just to the IMMEDIATE left, shorter of three clustered together Rear Eight ... she was trained to stay low and got real fat and some lower branch buds that grew up can’t be seen .... yield should exceed Dutch Passion posted YouTube Gorw weight of 129 grams for sure - curious to see exactly where dry weight comes in at ..... If I weigh wet and figure 75% loss - Stoner’s Science, I’ll get an idea but won’t know until dry :toke:

25DD0817-C209-4829-8D78-A791E9182148.jpeg

DF34C954-11CE-432C-A06D-932E8127CFE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look like some fat dense buds, MOB! I like the sound of the effects too, nice, balanced and strong! I think her final yield will be deceiving as she looks like she is all bud!

Thank you @Iriee Vibez I’m excited to harvest ..... Junior is in another room, sitting in a corner - no tent - and she is fading and still clear but that didn’t stop us from snipping a small Bud or two , which we trimmed up and aired dried - wife and I smoked few bowls and it was very uplifting and had a sweet taste and when properly dried and cured will even be better ...... THC levels are advertised around 20%, lower than Sam or White Crack but still excellent and a daytime buzz cause she is a 50/50 mix, hence the name Brooklyn Sunrise.

Stay safe .... thanks for checking out.

I am so sorry to here this. What a great guy and resource to us all here. I will miss him. Very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and th MOB family. Wow.

Last edited:
Back