Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Organic SIP

Same here! He was an awesome guy and 1 of the friendliest most helpful people on here! He will be sorely missed! Sorry to hear your family is going thru this as I’m sure it’s rough! :(

Same here! He was an awesome guy and 1 of the friendliest most helpful people on here! He will be sorely missed! Sorry to hear your family is going thru this as I’m sure it’s rough! :(
Him and Sam's Crack are why I'm here and growing. Damn shame!

Him and Sam's Crack are why I'm here and growing. Damn shame!

What a special plant Sam’s crack was. MOB had my buying two earthboxes after that one! Haha! I wonder if they knew how much he lovedtheir product. They probably have no idea who their biggest promoter was. MOB that’s who.

Let’s all blaze a big fat joint in MOB’s honor when you read this. That’s what he preferred. No bong, no pipe, no blunt... a thick old fashioned blazer.
:pass:

MOB, I bet the smoke is killer in heaven, baby! Exhale long and slow!

I only wish MOB was here to enjoy with us...daughter of MOB

Aw ..what a Shame. I enjoyed his chats.
I'm Sorry to Hear it.
My Condolences.

Sharing one for Mr Old Boy.... :pass: ...........:karmacloud:..karma sent for the Family.

candle.gif

I really miss him... He was incredibly helpful, turned me onto Earthboxes and got me to really look at organics again with a more informed eye. I’m finally about to start growing autos and was so looking forward to talking to him about the upcoming grows.

Reading his posts, interacting with him and @slowandeasy, @pop22 and others kept me coming here and lead me down so many great rabbit holes to further my knowledge and education.

MOB will be sorely missed... We talked about meeting up in Chicago after covid and grabbing some steaks, talk some shop and burn a few bones together. I am still going to do that with a Friend and dedicate that night to his memory, his kindness and his exuberance for sharing great information on how to grow great, organic cannabis.

Love that guy... Sending big hugs and my sincere condolences to his Family. He is certainly missed here and he will always be remembered with great joy.

:pighug:

:pass:

Lighting a bowl now... You are deeply missed MOB. Cheers Brother.

:bighug: Daughter MOB, I'm sad to hear this, my heartfelt condolences.....:peace: :smoker1:

I got to chat with him a fair bit, and enjoyed his grows, perspective, and great AFN citizen attitude! ....We had another wonderful "ol' fart", 1939bear, pass away this year too I believe, two peas in a pod were they,... I hope they are parked on a nice cloud and puffing away blissfully up there! :smokeout:
Bless them both! :angel:

:bighug: Daughter MOB, I'm sad to hear this, my heartfelt condolences.....:peace: :smoker1:

I got to chat with him a fair bit, and enjoyed his grows, perspective, and great AFN citizen attitude! ....We had another wonderful "ol' fart", 1939bear, pass away this year too I believe, two peas in a pod were they,... I hope they are parked on a nice cloud and puffing away blissfully up there! :smokeout:
Bless them both! :angel:
awww fk Old Bear died too?fuuuuuuk.RIP fellas.you will be remembered fondly,always.:toke::pass:

Back