Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Seed banks in Amsterdam

H

Hugo

I'm going to have a short stay at Amsterdam soon. I want to take the opportunity to buy me some auto mazars and think different strains.

Can someone recommend me some seedbanks?

Thank you

If you go on Dutch passions website and click on official dealers,you the get a list of country's down the right hand side of the page,click Netherlands and you will find the dutch passion distributes in Amsterdam mate :smoke:

Hi Hugo, we have a list of approved seed distributors in Amsterdam. It is on our website on the 'official dealers' page.

If I am allowed to post that link it is here

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/dealers/the-netherlands/

If you visit Maastricht we have a shop there where you can meet some of the team

best, tony

Thank you very much all :) I'll be in AMS for a day so I'll be able to stop by in one of those banks.

BTW Tony, is there a smoke report on TD?

the store is in maastricht?

Hugo if you go to ams go to sensi seeds is very nice and easy to find.

I'll probably hop by there too, but I'm mainly interest in Dutch Passion seeds, thank you.

hi Hugo, regarding smoke report for seymour. There isn't really a detailed one. But I have had a few mails from people giving her a very big thumbs up. Quality/potency is on the same level as traditional high-quality sensi. Some people are already on their second grow of Think Different and we get good feedback from our approved dealers.

Would love to hear something on the TD!

Back