Indoor Dutch Passion 'Think Different' DWC under 600watt L.E.D (DP Competition Diary)

Hi Fellas

Update time again! day 9 from seed.

I changed the both res's last night ph 5.8 ec .9 of Canna Start. Temps of groom and res are comfortable sitting at between 20 and 21C is usually between 60 and 68. Both plants are growing pretty good although the small one is still too small for my liking! Also it was looking like it was overwatered since I raised the res level so I removed some pebbles to let the cube dry a bit and it's now it's looking happy again ;o) You can see in just 2 and a bit days since the last pics were taken they've grown a fair amount. Still no roots coming through the netpots yet which worries me a bit. The growth rate of the bigger plant is a little behind Seymours at this point, not sure if it's my growing skills or cfl vs L.E.D. my guess is probably a bit of both!!

73338-img-0417%5B1%5D.jpg

73337-img-0412%5B1%5D.jpg

73336-img-0415%5B1%5D.jpg

73335-img-0416%5B1%5D.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last couple of weeks but I've been really busy. Unfortunately this isn't a great update. After reaching the 2 week mark I changed to Canna Aqua ec 0.8 and ph 5.8. I also changed the light for my LED. Unfortunately the LED light has destroyed the plants again, growth really slowed down and new growth is yellow. But every cloud has a silver lining and thankfully a new LED company in the UK has offered to sponsor me and send me a light for free. They've been selling lights manufactured at the same factory as Hydrogrow but they've just launched a new light which is what they're offering to me. I'm really happy as these look like fantastic lights. I should receive the light in 2 - 4 weeks then I can go in to a little more detail and get things cracking once again. In he words of Arnie. I'll be back!!

nothing wrong with a sponsor!, sorry about the sprouts

Hi guys

I'm back up and running again with my new light. I'll start a new diary over the weekend. Keep an eye out for it!

Thanks

this will be great fun to see unfold. I am loving the LED progress, go for it man !

The only trouble is Tone;.......they dont make a grow tent that can accomade your gene pool outcomes with the outcome of the new LED's. Could you market a 2.2m height G/room ?? were are all running out of head room !!.....you do need to keep the led panel way above the canopy.........hence photon burn and cal/mag def and the like............

Back