Dutch Passion Dutch Passions Auto Ultimate, Solo cup grow

80-90 days seems right so you are spot on. this is just a thought but i have noticed that most of the weed i have grown that doesnt have a smell is usually some sort of pheno type.

80-90 days seems right so you are spot on. this is just a thought but i have noticed that most of the weed i have grown that doesnt have a smell is usually some sort of pheno type.
Does it mean since the smell isn't strong, it's not as potent?

From my experience so far , sometimes. This has happened to me a few times with ABB, TD and AWW. I have grown these strains more than twice and two at a time per grow (always get 1 pheno). Seems like the taste and smell isnt quite there compared to non phenos, more of a chemical smell which tastes of nothing.
ABB pheno was as potent as the non pheno, same with the AWW but the TD had a slight difference. Seems like the pheno was weaker than the non pheno but just by a little maybe 2%.

From my experience so far , sometimes. This has happened to me a few times with ABB, TD and AWW. I have grown these strains more than twice and two at a time per grow (always get 1 pheno). Seems like the taste and smell isnt quite there compared to non phenos, more of a chemical smell which tastes of nothing.
ABB pheno was as potent as the non pheno, same with the AWW but the TD had a slight difference. Seems like the pheno was weaker than the non pheno but just by a little maybe 2%.
I'm thinking I have a high tolerance to be honest. . Autos I've grown and let friends sample definitely do the trick for them.. For me. . Not so much. . Was going this would be stronger. Without having to cross that line of growing only photos.. A few of my photos I've grown are not that bad. . Just takes a lot more for myself than friends. . I'll let them go to 90 days. It's only 5 more than I had planned. . Thanks again Grim [emoji2]

I'm thinking I have a high tolerance to be honest. . Autos I've grown and let friends sample definitely do the trick for them.. For me. . Not so much. . Was going this would be stronger. Without having to cross that line of growing only photos.. A few of my photos I've grown are not that bad. . Just takes a lot more for myself than friends. . I'll let them go to 90 days. It's only 5 more than I had planned. . Thanks again Grim [emoji2]

No problem man. From looking at the information on their site and having grown a few of their autos, I would say Dutch Passions strongest auto has to be the Auto White Widow.

No problem man. From looking at the information on their site and having grown a few of their autos, I would say Dutch Passions strongest auto has to be the Auto White Widow.
I grew a AWW.. not from dp.. And she yeilded great, friend says its the bomb. I'll put that one on my to grow list..

heres my girl today. . Getting fatter. . still a faint smell. .
uploadfromtaptalk1415147085732.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415147098172.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415147107869.jpg

That cola doesn't seem very ripe, were you in a hurry?

That cola doesn't seem very ripe, were you in a hurry?
Not in a hurry.. She has about two more weeks left in her. . I dont like couch lock, so I was going to give this a try in about 5 to 7 days. . If decent effects I'll take the rest down. .then. This is a med sized cola on this girl. .

Back