Nutrients DutchPro - Welcome & Contact Information

Hello guys!

I am glad to announce that Dutchpro is becoming an active member of this great platform. I am willing to answer all your questions, and give tips and hints to those who love plants just as much as we do.

@DutchPro @Son of Hobbes I am looking for a US supplier for Dutch Pro and cannot seem to find one? Shipping prices across the pond are price prohibitive. I have been interested in trying this line for a long time but it does not make sense if we cannot source it at a competitive price! Let me know if you have a US supplier.

I am sorry to hear that. We are preparing ourselves for widely expansion in the USA and Canada and therefore supplier issues should be solved from September on. Currently you can get our products at Brite Ideas in Texas: http://www.bihydro.com

Let me know if you have any more questions.

I am sorry to hear that. We are preparing ourselves for widely expansion in the USA and Canada and therefore supplier issues should be solved from September on. Currently you can get our products at Brite Ideas in Texas: http://www.bihydro.com

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Cannot find any thing for sale on this site? Calling over the phone is a deal breaker because prices are unknown and shopping is not really happening.

That sounds like music to my ears! For how long do you already use Dutchpro and what do you like the best about our range?

Did you use our Multi Total and Take Root as well?
Its a comprehensive range with stable pH in the reservoir and grows huge plants..
I havent ysed Take Root or Multitotal... just the base nutes and Explode.. Ive used the regular range with Photoperiods and the Autoflower range with my Autos with excellent results...
Glad to have you here at AFN @DutchPro :pass:

Hello guys!

I am glad to announce that Dutchpro is becoming an active member of this great platform. I am willing to answer all your questions, and give tips and hints to those who love plants just as much as we do.
Welcome to AFN, I am very Happy to be able to Test your Nutrients out... I look forward to seeing what kind of results I get... :welcome::hookah::smokeout::smokeit::welcome:

Welcome DutchPro, I have one question so far, For some reason, my monitor is fuzzing up some of the numbers on the Auto-soil feed chart and my printer is down. I'm sure they print out perfect.
I'm seeing Grow A & B in Veg as ( 7mil, 2mil, 2.5mil, 3mil.)?
Bloom A & B in Flower ( 2mil, 7mil, 3.5mil, 3mil, 3mil, 3mil, 2.5mil, 2mil )?
Are these the correct?

Back