Dutch Passion Euphoria, mazar, Blackberrykush and widow auto reviews

maffro

Mwg Drwg
Reaction score
Before i get going id just like to say that this seasons growing conditions have been the worst since records began so dont read too much into the growth discriptions.
All plants given 3 to 4 weeks indoors in 10 litre pots under a 150 cfl then put outdoors tiered into 50 litre pots.

Auto white widow
Bag appeal is good very resinous looks like proper bud.
Growth was quick a short and compact plant, withstood the gale force winds but did mould at the end :(
Smell is proper widow zingdank but ive found it losses it after curing ( am i alone in prefering fresh bud rather than cured ?)
Smoke is just like the smell, the joints get oily and no complaints.
High is more heady than body, is quick acting and even after the head and body stone go your eyes are still heavy!

Blackberry Kush Auto
Bag appeal is crazy ! Black buds and red viened purple leafs lots of resin - appeals to everyone !
Growth ? The 1st plant was the quickest and best developed at the point the storm hit in May but died and the next 2 went out prematurely and got battered before they got started so i cant give a good discription here. Good mould resistance.
Smell is a combination of blue and black berries along with hints of black currants too.
Smoke is like the smell but with a kushy undertone.
Stone is heady and progressive gets stronger for 20 mins.

Euphoria Auto
Bag appeal is let down by the smallish airey buds but the resinous coating is there.
Growth was stunted for a month and weather was rubbish but she still pulled through, not much side branching but good main cola. Didnt mould.
Smell is skunky and citrus.
Smoke is as above.
Stone is buzzy both head and body, lots of stony pressure on the temples and seems to cut through other highs.

Auto Mazar
Bag appeal is sweet silvery - lylac big buds with purple leafs.
Growthwise she got the best window of weather, great plant structure lots of side branches with big flowers, purpley buds and red leafs.
Smell is perfumey and spicey - proper indica flavours here!
Smoke is best described as Hashey, its very resinous and everyone coughs at first.
High is a heavy stone, good body relaxation and a deep concentration.

Thanks for the reviews man!! Appreciate the info!

Back