Extending grow operation... Bills??

IMG_20201119_033254_421.jpg
IMG_20201112_204812_093.jpg
IMG_20201111_205157_3.jpg

All of the pics attached are like 3 weeks before harvest!

20oz is impressive out of a 2x2 tent that's 5oz per sqft what's the magic sauce your using I've been growing in a 2x4 tent and haven't come close to 20oz most I think is 13 especially with 4 plants in such a small pot

20oz is impressive out of a 2x2 tent that's 5oz per sqft what's the magic sauce your using I've been growing in a 2x4 tent and haven't come close to 20oz most I think is 13 especially with 4 plants in such a small pot

I'm using Maxibloom entire grow. I have my nutrient mix in a 20 litre bucket that I pre ready for the week. I'm not sure exactly how much per gallon I put, but I put it till the mix is 600 ppm on veg stages, and flowering I use 2000 ppm, I went 3000 ppm right till last 2 weeks of flush (only because I learnt that that's when the plants go overdrive on whatever nutrients it given to thicken up). I love how simple Maxibloom is, no making cocktails or anything, just scoop it in till u reach Ur ppms, ofcourse not forgetting pH down if u need em. I used em for every bucket I got ready.

I THINK the run went excellent because I had my lights pretty close, for a longer window and high wattage (450 watts QB SF4000).

Its the fact that you can pour so much light on an Autoflower and for longer that it won't flip it back to veg like a photoperiod. It's able to soak in and USE the extra thrown at it, I used that excuse to have my lights on for 22-2 throughout flower.

Honestly there is no secret sauce! I think it's the light mostly. I thought it may have been an overkill for a 2x2, it does VERY good on the contrary.

I also watered once a day! Throughout the grow, I didn't water twice a day on flower even though I planned to!

Damn! That's some expensive juice!
I'm lucky I guess. I pay $.0952 kWh.

Outstanding job! Well done!

I'm using Maxibloom entire grow. I have my nutrient mix in a 20 litre bucket that I pre ready for the week. I'm not sure exactly how much per gallon I put, but I put it till the mix is 600 ppm on veg stages, and flowering I use 2000 ppm, I went 3000 ppm right till last 2 weeks of flush (only because I learnt that that's when the plants go overdrive on whatever nutrients it given to thicken up). I love how simple Maxibloom is, no making cocktails or anything, just scoop it in till u reach Ur ppms, ofcourse not forgetting pH down if u need em. I used em for every bucket I got ready.

I THINK the run went excellent because I had my lights pretty close, for a longer window and high wattage (450 watts QB SF4000).

Its the fact that you can pour so much light on an Autoflower and for longer that it won't flip it back to veg like a photoperiod. It's able to soak in and USE the extra thrown at it, I used that excuse to have my lights on for 22-2 throughout flower.

Honestly there is no secret sauce! I think it's the light mostly. I thought it may have been an overkill for a 2x2, it does VERY good on the contrary.
Still find this hard to believe 20oz from 2x2 tent with 4 plants inside the same pot never heard of anyone pulling over 1 lbs from such a small space

Well done @Cookiemonster69 thats a serious pull in that space. If i was you i would just get another 2x2 and sf4000.

That light is over kill for that space but its obviously made your run very productive.
If you put that sf4000 into a 4x4 or 5x5 you wont times your yeild by the space.
At the minute your giving them 112.5w per square foot but in a 4x4 that will drop to 28w ( and i know plants dont care about wall watts, its ppfd but its all tied together)

And yea im in uk and running around 2kwh electric companies probably love us home growers! Anyone i ever heard getting caught in that sense is because they rigged it up.

Good luck with the grows mate
:pass: :pass:

Back