Extending grow operation... Bills??

Do you mean feet or meters when you say 2x2

It deffinately has to be feet because meters would have been TOO big for me.
@Steviestash definitely hard to believe man out of a single pot in quadrants. I wonder what size of pot.:baked::eek1:

I honestly didn't know after I dry weight it all. Came to 580~ grams. I was thinking wow half a kilo. I thought it was because I didn't dry it enough. Dried it further 3 more days, totalling 10 days. Some buds became overdry and stil produced 560 grams in total. I was blown away and confused.

I'm deffinately going to do this run again, this time I'm going to document it, I'm going to keep it very detailed. I too want to know WTH I did!

Are you in coco?

Yes I am on Coco, crazy thing is I only hand watered till run off like 5 times entire grow.

Well done @Cookiemonster69 thats a serious pull in that space. If i was you i would just get another 2x2 and sf4000.

That light is over kill for that space but its obviously made your run very productive.
If you put that sf4000 into a 4x4 or 5x5 you wont times your yeild by the space.
At the minute your giving them 112.5w per square foot but in a 4x4 that will drop to 28w ( and i know plants dont care about wall watts, its ppfd but its all tied together)

And yea im in uk and running around 2kwh electric companies probably love us home growers! Anyone i ever heard getting caught in that sense is because they rigged it up.

Good luck with the grows mate
:pass: :pass:

Hey thanks hun! Really appreciate it.

I do a LOT AND LOT of research on YouTube and other sites. I saw people running the same setup but in a 4x4 and 5x5, but if you look at their canopy from Birdseye view the top colas are clustered very wide to eachother, so many gaps and you can actually see the floor through the folliage. There lights are much higher up aswell, and running for 18-6, their yields didn't seem outstanding. I think a 4x4 is the upper limit for the sf4000.

And about PPFD I did read that there is that green zone where plants are most productive, I kept on saying to myself I must be in the red zone on how close my lights acc where.. but still went with the run.

I have a 4X4 gorilla shorty tent on standby, I bought it with a 9 pot Wilma system. 2 years ago. But I'm actually thinking to have 4 of my current pot setups in it with that 1 sf4000. I just want to see if I can get a KILO every harvest.

Back