Grow Mediums Eyes on Fire Does..Kindsoil Live Testing for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to note that I watered in these four TM3 fabric pots 3 gallon decently packed in there imo,and I used over four gallons of water.4.5 maybe and got total of less than 1 gallon run off. normally i would go MUCH less like half gallon. the reasoning behind this is to lightly rinse the richness if you will out of the potting up process and mixing busting up all them wee hot balls of castings/foods and let it breath well. very active batch this round.as you can see from the color of the water :D anywho,wish me luck LOL

033.JPG

well these are certainly doing awfully nifty wouldn't ya say?..wondering where my sprouts are,LOL i usually see a wee touch of movement ,but we'll see in another 36 hours. small spots and lighter splotches noticed again. Im curious at what balance point of the soil is ,to where you can stop getting them small spots and things while maintaining a certain level..hmmmm :D

am a little curious why the grape is a little more stocky than taller.I wonder f shes gonna be a super sticky stubby baseball bat LOL :D shucks :)

017.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG

Hey bro, you been hiding a whole thread from me since May? :crying:

I'd throw down a major like bomb on your ass but I'm too tired. Lol. I always want to see what's cooking, though, your plants rock every time. Subbed
:bong:

yeah good highly enriched soils like this are easy to use. its prolly one of thee easiest soils i have used to date. its works like a champ each time. well temps high will effect it like mine currently ,but still looks great and helps protect them from higher heat and stress levels.thanks Mrs Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back