Grow Mediums Eyes on Fire Does..Kindsoil Live Testing for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah bro, you should be. its a very effective way to popyour plant/soil and finish ripening a plant also. stay involved as soo many want too since simple method growing get kinda mundane and boring lol

well the top coating and tea seemed to stave off the yellowing a bit although its still lacking and will not recover great,but will put on a little thickness for me similar to the moonstone I did. so i'll be re doing this one more time with a large strain to see what we can see :D ill get pics up in time. and it really only refers to the 1LB per 30 days growth I heard about. so lets try the fat 1 pound per gallon non trade gallon thinking either. full on hit em LOL ,but an interesting thing I noticed with the white jems that have ultimately LESS KS in them,and they are smoother in color ,yet slowed some due to the heat i think.its been hot ,sooo :D but they are looking nice and I find that interesting since they should be either taller,wider or just a little fatter. i just wanted to note that I found that interesting really. more splotching of flash feeding or slight imbalance the hotter or more aggressive it usually tends to exhibit that,so thats interesting no doubt. thaks again and ill get a cpl pics up of the express later on. these are the jems.

044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG

I have grown with this with prolly ten plants now or better and a few various sizes. the smaller ones to medium sized ones do WELL! beautifully in fact :D BUT, the taller ,larger,or heavy feeders like the toofless Alien since imo the soil consists of a higher N content or veg spectrum over the flowering foods and ability to hold the food with the activity in the soil.assuming its active at this point.veg is stellar but the fullness of color lacks closer to flower each and everytime.

SO, what I am going to have to do is ruin a pot and cut it open and transplant it since I just cant yank a three foot tall Alien eh?!LOL so, ill be approaching this tomorrow afternoon when I can wet it in with a tea at 24 hour brew. the tea used will be this recipe here for simplification.

4 gallons good water

2 cups of a pre made flower recipe from TLO soils.2 packs(i believe its cups)

1.5C Triple Castings from TeaLabs

3C Life Cube from TeaLabs

1 TBspn Recharge

2.5 - 3 tsp [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Inoculate from tealabs (Soil Life)

3oz 5-1-1 Fishies

3 - 3.5 TBspns Molasses

brewed for 24-36 hours and will water in and feed the repotted plant. Thanks :D

ok,well, i cut the pot in two,opened it up,popped her out and into the next largest pot that would work for me. shoulda went bigger but i have to consider weight too.bummer really. but needed to try this,this is a tester plant and I cant have any deviations.so i put a floor in the pot with my soil boosted with a few items of mine i bought of course. filled in around it.used the poker to get rid of most of the air in sides of the pot since it was a little shallow on either side width wise. prolly a cpl inches at most.prolly more like 1.5 around,but should stabilize her decently enough.i hope.LOL!THEN i plan on fully watering/feeding her a full hit of flower tea with kelp,and maybe some Big bloom.

i wanna try one more thing before i finish my test though.

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG

Hey ya'll. well I have come to my final conclusion on Kind Soil. to keep it short I will just say its a productive soil and is organic and is a damned good vegetative soil. but has little to almost zero flower or fruiting potential. I have witnessed this and also experienced this myself many times. probably near 6 times or more with larger strains laft mostly as is. had to SLAM THEM HARD with flower stuffs to have it do anything,so there was nill left at the time of the first 2 weeks of early flower literally fizzles out right there. and does nothing more. so I would say i'll give it a 2.5 maybe 3 Stars out of 5 because it could be used within a solid mix and let it potentially veg harder..? never got to try this but pretty sure it would work well even within my own mix.

would I recommend this to a friend? Yes, and No. yes for the "it needs to be added to aspect" and no in the " alone does nothing at all for fruiting plants for the most part ime"

you can now lock this thread if you choose to do so Mr n Mrs Admin :D @briman

I will add that I grew one plant with water only using 2.5 pounds of kind soil and it produced 288 grams dry.. the reason I mention this is that some strains may like it more than others.. I have some seriously hard nuggets on this green crack I just chopped as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back