Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

Wow @Nosias

I was away alot this summer and now fall. I guess I missed your final weights. Hoooooo leeeee crap, that GC does not disappoint. Just a fantastic harvest Sir!! :slap::slap:

Wow @Nosias

I was away alot this summer and now fall. I guess I missed your final weights. Hoooooo leeeee crap, that GC does not disappoint. Just a fantastic harvest Sir!! :slap::slap:
We too have been gone and are now home for a few months so I can sneak in a full tent event :) 5 of the ladies have popped up and look as they should. One looks like it may not make it. I'll start a new thread very soon.

The green crack looks amazing! Ours was the leader of the pack as well. I have a feeling you're in for a great gal. We just chopped ours down the other day and will trim her up and put her in jars this weekend. Here's a few pics I took:

544e895cb65c565b1664420ccb0fad24.jpg
29eb6aac192271a8efa54caacaa656eb.jpg
8fe954fefb8dea0fe16e4d4b09979d10.jpg
410b0e4ab43d7a2850af33d4cf5fe124.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63685/

That is some very impressive looking produce. I would be interested to know what your average yield from the average autoflower in your DWC. I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what I might expect.

It's possible to over smoke? I'm learning stuff every day. ;¬)

Actually...you can...and you get what is called a Whitey.

I'm Lucky..I don't suffer..but hubby does.

His face goes pale and he gets a bit disoriented...and groans a lot....

Fastest anti-dote is a cold wet flannel around the forehead back of the neck...and either sleep or walk...:headbang:

It is no Biggie if you know it might happen if you are being greedy....:hookah:...and start to feel a bit Flaky...

Actually...you can...and you get what is called a Whitey.

I'm Lucky..I don't suffer..but hubby does.

His face goes pale and he gets a bit disoriented...and groans a lot....

Fastest anti-dote is a cold wet flannel around the forehead back of the neck...and either sleep or walk...:headbang:

It is no Biggie if you know it might happen if you are being greedy....:hookah:...and start to feel a bit Flaky...

I was joking but now that you've said that you have reminded me of when I was in London in the mid 70's, I went to a large party and I do love a smoke and I had some very high quality weed, which you didn't often see in London in those days, mainly you'd see hash Red Leb from Lebanon, Green sandy hash from Morocco that could either be fantastic or rubbish, and Afghani Black, but the best was Nepalese boiled hash or Temple balls and Kashmiri twist. This though was Jamaican weed, and was as strong as the strongest genuine Thai Buddha I've ever had. Well I smoked about half a J and, I got a whitey, I sat down and couldn't move, I couldn't talk. I went to go home when I felt able to move, but I just got to the end of the street and had to sit on a step. Two cops came over to ask if I was OK, I said yeah, and just sat there for another hour.

OK that makes it clear even for me. I tied my two bigger ladies down with the coated wire. I bent them over more than 160 degree. This AM I removed the wire. There is now a big "S" shaped stem. Now I always pinch off the very first set of side branches with my thumb and finger. I find they tend to get less growth than branches further up the stem. So I pinch those two off.

Thanks again.

Hey I did that, I saw it's good to top at 4, 5 or 6 so I went for the middle and topped at the 5th node and because the first set of branches looked a bit spindly compare to the others I removed them leaving 4 pairs of branches and now the lowest pair are the thickest.

day 31.JPG

That is some very impressive looking produce. I would be interested to know what your average yield from the average autoflower in your DWC. I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what I might expect.
I "average" between 3-4 oz per grow. All of the grows started out with 4 plants. Last one one plant never grew. One plant had a twin that started growing from the stem where the coco was in the pot.

Fast Buds - Green Crack (harvested 6-5-2018 - 239 gr. 8.43 oz)
Fast Buds - LSD-25 (harvested 5-11-2018 - 38 gr. 1.34 oz)
Fast Buds - Six Shooter (harvested 5-27-218 ... 91 gr. 3.21 oz)

I "average" between 3-4 oz per grow. All of the grows started out with 4 plants. Last one one plant never grew. One plant had a twin that started growing from the stem where the coco was in the pot.

Fast Buds - Green Crack (harvested 6-5-2018 - 239 gr. 8.43 oz)
Fast Buds - LSD-25 (harvested 5-11-2018 - 38 gr. 1.34 oz)
Fast Buds - Six Shooter (harvested 5-27-218 ... 91 gr. 3.21 oz)

Well seeing as you have had a wide range of results you'd have some experience of what each plant looked like at what stage, I'm guessing something must have not been right with the LSD and something must have worked out very well with the Crack. Looking down on my girl she fills about a 14 x 14 inch square and is about 7 inches to the canopy. All the nodes fit into 1.5 inches, and the trunk is another 2 inches.

I do not have the foggiest clue what's going to happen now. There's not much more I can do. In my minds eye it will stretch up to make 8 main colas and as many smaller ones. That's the plan/hope but the best laid plans etc... So from your personal experience if you had to guess the final harvest and your life depended on it. What would you think. Or put it another way, if this was one of your plants in a pot and it looked like this from your previous grows what would you expect this to yield. Be brutally honest.

Well seeing as you have had a wide range of results you'd have some experience of what each plant looked like at what stage, I'm guessing something must have not been right with the LSD and something must have worked out very well with the Crack. Looking down on my girl she fills about a 14 x 14 inch square and is about 7 inches to the canopy. All the nodes fit into 1.5 inches, and the trunk is another 2 inches.

I do not have the foggiest clue what's going to happen now. There's not much more I can do. In my minds eye it will stretch up to make 8 main colas and as many smaller ones. That's the plan/hope but the best laid plans etc... So from your personal experience if you had to guess the final harvest and your life depended on it. What would you think. Or put it another way, if this was one of your plants in a pot and it looked like this from your previous grows what would you expect this to yield. Be brutally honest.
3-4 oz is my guess. She will bloom great for you. Just don't kill her with "love" Let her due her thing and she will grow. She has 4-5 weeks to grow and to flower.

Back