Fastbuds outdoor 2021

Looking forward to watching your GG . Good luck man !

Like your style man... blood sweat and tears!.. Awesome!..
when will you be planting out?, and are they going is as seedlings, so you have had time to pick out the runts?..
hope you're rewarded handsomely for all your effort... sending you the Best of luck...
Essy now!...

Subbed! Really looking forward too this!

Like your style man... blood sweat and tears!.. Awesome!..
when will you be planting out?, and are they going is as seedlings, so you have had time to pick out the runts?..
hope you're rewarded handsomely for all your effort... sending you the Best of luck...
Essy now!...

Plant out depends on weather. I usually try to start the seeds a week to 10 days before plant out. So probably around may 25th I will plant the seeds. The plants go out the first week of June. Thanks!

Went out today. Put down pellet fertilizer. It will dissolve over the next 60 days and when I plant out, the plants should be good for a while. Put a fabric material on top to keep out insects and invasive meadow seeds from growing. Now I wait.

Screenshot_20210313-144855_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210313-144830_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210313-143319_Gallery.jpg

Like my teen boys say, “ go big or go home” SEND IT!

I would be happy with 2 lbs. I am growing 20 gorilla cookies. I am using over 100 liters of soil per plant. Hoping it will give me atleast 50 grams per plant. Trying to go kinda big

Back