Fastbuds outdoor 2021

Hey dude when you get a chance let us know how things have gone. Good I hope.

What happened to this guy, did he get busted?

Hey guys.
2021 was my first year with a partner and my last. Plants were going into flower. I came out one day and everything was gone. The plants. Copper slug collars. 500 liter water tank. Water hoses. I mean it was all gone.

I lost so much money in my outdoor grow it was unbelievable. Then I asked my "partner" about it. He denied telling anyone. So with no definitive reason behind this, I had to assume the police might have been watching my grow and were planning a raid on me. I had to give away 2,000 to 3,000 worth of grow equipment on top of the loss I had already taken at my spot outdoor. I lost over 4,000 dollars that summer.

After such a huge loss and not knowing if the police were onto me. I took this year away from the hobby.

Sorry I ghosted everyone. I don't know what the future has for me in 2023. Guess we will see.

Hey guys.
2021 was my first year with a partner and my last. Plants were going into flower. I came out one day and everything was gone. The plants. Copper slug collars. 500 liter water tank. Water hoses. I mean it was all gone.

I lost so much money in my outdoor grow it was unbelievable. Then I asked my "partner" about it. He denied telling anyone. So with no definitive reason behind this, I had to assume the police might have been watching my grow and were planning a raid on me. I had to give away 2,000 to 3,000 worth of grow equipment on top of the loss I had already taken at my spot outdoor. I lost over 4,000 dollars that summer.

After such a huge loss and not knowing if the police were onto me. I took this year away from the hobby.

Sorry I ghosted everyone. I don't know what the future has for me in 2023. Guess we will see.
Glad you’re back! Not illegal to be on a forum…

Back