Feels like I'm stuck in pre-flower mode

Yeah this is why I may just stick with distilled water for 80 cents per gallon at wal mart.. I do not have to do anything but buy it and pour it in the pot
I think you may be in a "if it ain't broke don't fix it situation" and it looks like you are getting great results. I love the quote "if it ain't broke, fix it till is is!"

I think you may be in a "if it ain't broke don't fix it situation" and it looks like you are getting great results. I love the quote "if it ain't broke, fix it till is is!"
Yes if my spring water was better I would use it but I got some sporting on the leaves when I added cal mag to lower the ph.. Oh well shit happens flushed and they are back on track

Ps be prepared that kind soil will gag you it is stinky

Yes if my spring water was better I would use it but I got some sporting on the leaves when I added cal mag to lower the ph.. Oh well shit happens flushed and they are back on track
The one thing that Kind Soil did recommend for lower pH is the Earth Juice Crystals.

So most likely the same product for down if they have one
Yes there's a pH up as well. Both can be had on Amazon. And yes I've not yet opened the Kind Soil and I've already been able to smell it.

Hello!

The problem is, you dont have enough light for 3 gallon DWC. You could easily run 600W HPS over that plant and get great results. With good light I estimate 200 grams. With 93W true led is not enough, the light penetration is maximum three set of leaves. I think that you have been doing a really good job with the plant to get that much growth, it just lacks power to kick the flowering in. Used 600w hps is like 100 bucks with a ballast, if you can afford it + temp control go for it, DWC needs power!

cheers
Nothing wrong with just 100w man!

Back