SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Ongoing Autoflower Action!

Finally,
Day 1 for Purple Punch ( pretty sure she’s photo, but seeds went into vial in the frizzer and can’t remember which was sent) .
The method: KiS amended Promix HP with EWC, additional perlite, and a few extra oyster shells. She will get water and an occasional splash of microbes until flip.
At flip, she gets up-potted into a ten gallon of the same mix. I’ll be chasing the deficiencies as they arise.:crying:
Pictures up next week
E331340B-B3CF-496C-A6DD-A5FB3C320649.jpeg

Alrighty…..drum roll please…..final weight is in for Purple Punch……
492 grams, or 17.5 ounces :woohoo:
Thanks @SuperSativaSeedClub_John for the chance to grow this awesome lady!!!!View attachment 1524042View attachment 1524043View attachment 1524044View attachment 1524045View attachment 1524046View attachment 1524047View attachment 1524048
Whoow! That's the best result ever with the Purple Punch, you did an amazing job! Super happy to see this and hope you will enjoy the taste and high. Your growing skills are impressive and good example of what can be achieved with knowledge and passion for growing!

Whoow! That's the best result ever with the Purple Punch, you did an amazing job! Super happy to see this and hope you will enjoy the taste and high. Your growing skills are impressive and good example of what can be achieved with knowledge and passion for growing!
Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words and the opportunity, means a lot!

"Tali Ho"?
Been trying to track down anyone from Sssc to get an answer on this one.

my yield on the Afghan NL tester outdoors in a 7g rain science bag was 63gr of premium A+ Flower. This one even rated higher with me friends and family than all other autos that I have grown over the past few years.

Back