Feminized Autoflower Seed Production Blog

DSC

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm starting a fresh seed run that I'm blogging here.

I'll be using 3 MBAP x 3BOG for the pollen producers (selecting one) and I have 3 night owl seeds I will use as the seed mother's, Mango Sunrise (narrowing it down to one possibly).

I'm producing extra pollen as I have a few friends wanting some femmy pollen to play with. I will know what the night owl seeds are as soon as I find a blacklight.(Mango Sunrise)

The pollen producers are on day 18 of life and I find this is the ideal time to start the pollen producers early to try and match with the seed mother's. I haven't run either of these so I'm guessing on the timeline.

IMG_20220309_073801.jpg

IMG_20220310_095231.jpg
584618.jpg

You're going to have to do several crosses to get the double recessive.
first cross:
pp pa
pa aa

First batch of seeds will be 75% photos.

You'll then have to grow them all, identify the autos, and breed just those.

Last edited:
Watching....since my first try didn't do shyte using the chems from fleabay ( not sure if bad chems or too late on the plant...followed directs on AFN for mixing so that should have been right)

You're going to have to do several crosses to get the double recessive.
first cross:
pp pa
pa aa

First batch of seeds will be 75% photos.

You'll then have to grow them all, identify the autos, and breed just those.
The night owl Mango Sunrise is an auto as well.

Watching....since my first try didn't do shyte using the chems from fleabay ( not sure if bad chems or too late on the plant...followed directs on AFN for mixing so that should have been right)
I've had two strains so far be tottaly unaffected somhow other than stalling for 10 days and progressing slowly with a bit of light bleaching. Every other plant i've had such success that often people accuse me of posting pictures of males lol.

Last one I forced into pollen production using STS.
forcedmaleniceshot.jpg

I also reccomend spraying the ENTIRE plant with STS every 3 days 'till pollen drops. That's the most successful regimine i've found. Uses a bit more STS but that's why I'm selling the 2L kits so one doesn't have to be stingy. :D

I also reccomend spraying the ENTIRE plant with STS every 3 days 'till pollen drops. That's the most successful regimine i've found. Uses a bit more STS but that's why I'm selling the 2L kits so one doesn't have to be stingy. :D
Yeah, I ended up with a quart of A solution and a quart of B solution....started 2 different strains for reversing then 3 weeks later started 2 more of same for pollenating.....started spraying after top side growth became noticable before sex showed but no reversal happened so I had two fair plants I had to toss because of STS contamination, but the two for pollenizing I grew out nicely. Building back deck with a spot for reversed plants to sit so I'll try again this year I think...

Yeah, I ended up with a quart of A solution and a quart of B solution....started 2 different strains for reversing then 3 weeks later started 2 more of same for pollenating.....started spraying after top side growth became noticable before sex showed but no reversal happened so I had two fair plants I had to toss because of STS contamination, but the two for pollenizing I grew out nicely. Building back deck with a spot for reversed plants to sit so I'll try again this year I think...
Damn bro. Wonder what happened. Nothing worse than wasting space under the lights.

Back