First Aid Plus

It is amazing stuff RR,

When she first did it, it was bad, nausea, the light headedness, feelings of passing out,

And then there was Root's reaction as well. :biggrin:

But it healed so fast, it still hard to believe, and I am seeing it live. or was.:coffee:

You and me both:biggrin:
Well RR,i will be spending much more time in the med section and working on some tinctures, salves, and topicals for myself and other friends and family,,I always share everything i do,hope to see ya around...peace

I'm doing my first batch of tinc and rub extract this weekend:biggrin:
I'd catch you in the Meds section (I'm going slow, I know). :pass:

My gf makes a pain rub using infused coconut oil and some other additions for pain and whatever. Works really well...similar to Ben Gay or that type of stuff.
She's making all sorts of stuff...stuff for sun burn relief and body butter. It's pretty amazing what you can do.

My gf makes a pain rub using infused coconut oil and some other additions for pain and whatever. Works really well...similar to Ben Gay or that type of stuff.
She's making all sorts of stuff...stuff for sun burn relief and body butter. It's pretty amazing what you can do.

Maybe she could share her recipes. @Root has a bunch of recipes. You gotta just look in the Medical area for them. She is always looking for new ideas.

Could be a thing. :cheers:

Maybe she could share her recipes. @Root has a bunch of recipes. You gotta just look in the Medical area for them. She is always looking for new ideas.

I'll get them from her hopefully this weekend. I believe she got most from the Internet and adjusted for her wants/needs but I'm willing to share for sure [emoji106]

My two cents, she makes amazing rubs and lotions:worship:
I use very little (if any) coconut oil anymore. I love the texture and absorption of shea butter:biggrin:

Back