First Aid Plus

My two cents, she makes amazing rubs and lotions:worship:
I use very little (if any) coconut oil anymore. I love the texture and absorption of shea butter:biggrin:

Some of my gf's concoctions use Shea and cocoa and mango butter...some all together and some one or the other

I wish I had pictures of my first attempt...
I tried to whip everything together in a glass mixing bowl:face:
Pretty well covered the entire kitchen with canna, beeswax and coconut oil! :funny: The Missus has finally forgiven me. I think.

I wish I had pictures of my first attempt...
I tried to whip everything together in a glass mixing bowl:face:
Pretty well covered the entire kitchen with canna, beeswax and coconut oil! :funny: The Missus has finally forgiven me. I think.

Done that many times...you need a deep bowl with very high sides or you are screwed...

I'll get them from her hopefully this weekend. I believe she got most from the Internet and adjusted for her wants/needs but I'm willing to share for sure [emoji106]

Yep! Thats how I do it too! :chef:

We'd Love to hear from your gf .

@Renaissance Redneck I am using coconut oil and cocoa butter...I Love the way coconuts and chocolate smell (and taste).
Are you infusing with the Shea butter?

:d5:

@Renaissance Redneck I am using coconut oil and cocoa butter...I Love the way coconuts and chocolate smell (and taste).
Are you infusing with the Shea butter?
I haven't tried to infuse yet with the Shea, but I may try it this go. My other batches I decarbed and extracted like an RSO, then added that to softened Shea with vitamin E, essential oils and DMSO.
I want to try more of a mix this time, with some decarbed herb and some just cured, to get more of the cannabanoids into the rub. And after this last excitement, we be pretty cash poor, so everclear will have to wait.:biggrin:
I have some pics I'll put up in Meds showing how I did the last batch.... it got good reviews from some of our friends who benefited from an intense topical.
Have I mentioned how much I missed you guys? :bighug::bighug:
Cleaning out the grow room today. Time to start the Meds Machine again:pighug:

WOW! EWWWW WOW! LMAO! nice Root!! I wanna make some rubs sooo bad. soon I hope soon. the Magic butter machine will helpme make some RSO like additives so I can maybe tinker next harvest. I have those two books in my Poultice thread,so with a wee bit of help from the two of ya'll I wanna do it up in a few months. that rub stuff is amazing for all kinds of things. Thats awesome it hooked you up too L)

Here in this section is fine.
can't remember what Mossy said about the threads in Apothecary's Chest. I think she said she had them.
But yea, here in
Medicinal Cannabis Recipes / Articles

:woohoo1:Can't wait to see what you cooked up!
:stir: :d5:

Back