First Attempt with CS treatment

Then you have got a headache coming your way highman.

The problem is sooo many possibilities for Crosses and which ones to do first, but it's a nice headache to have.

Have you got any ideas for your next creation yet

I will be watching with interest

Haha, it's a great problem to have. Wondering the same thing, any ideas for the next creation 1HM?

Then you have got a headache coming your way highman.

The problem is sooo many possibilities for Crosses and which ones to do first, but it's a nice headache to have.

Have you got any ideas for your next creation yet

I will be watching with interest

This seed crop is just Amphetamine Auto, but my next project I'm thinking GrandDaddy Purp and Northern Lights x Big Bud cross.

Well, sacs began opening up and the room is beginning to become pollen filled, now I'm having to stay out of the grow room. When I laid down to go to bed last night I was sneezing, sinuses were burning, eyes swollen and itchy. Oh the troubles we go through for these beautiful ladies. :bone:

Awesome thread 1 Highman

Sorry about the allergies. LoL

Following with much interest. I also make my own CS and just never got around to doing it. But with this thread and the pics to back it up I will surely do this soon. Just wanna see how yours turn out.

Best of luck

Blessings

Well, pollination is finished now just waiting to see if I get some seeds.

Well, pollination is finished now just waiting to see if I get some seeds.

if you seen the pollin fly then im sure you will see seeds

that being said ,,,, i think i fuk'd up

i had commented about doing a test run to see how little can be sprayed , amount and times , well sh1t , i did the experiment this current run which was a needed to be successful run

i stopped AS SOON as i seen male flowers beginning to form , now im beginning to understand why ppl claim little to no pollin

from this experience/test i would say without a doubt you/me/we are best to continue spraying right up to as close as possible to when the flowers are gunna drop pollin

the flowers have been opening for around 4 maybe 5 days now i not a drop of pollin has been seen , and this is from a strain/cut ive reversed a couple times already and with perfect results

best of luck everyone

peace :cool:

Been sick past couple of days and haven't been able to check on the Runt. Checked her this morning and look what I found.
IMAG1455.jpgIMAG1454.jpgIMAG1453.jpgIMAG1452.jpgIMAG1451.jpg
Looks like she received the pollen quiet nicely.

:hot:

She be knocked up!

:clap:

Back