New Grower First Auto Attempt - New Year Budget Bucket Grow

Day 44 -

Things are still progressing, but she doesn't seem to be drinking as much as quickly as she was a week ago and started showing some burnt tips so I'm going to start backing the mega crop back down to 2g/gallon this week and possibly even lower to go into a flush within the next couple it weeks. She's starting to get a little cloudy in the top trichomes.

11760e10d752a2e880fa0239346ea982.jpg

Great looking bud!! Well grown!!

Don’t rush ur drying bro,not worth it when u have come so far
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm not rushing, but I'm doing partial harvests and can't get humidity that high so it'll be 2-4 days drying.

Here's my first little dry and trim before going in jar.

5ef06fc574fa52c44211b51a3745714c.jpg

I'm not rushing, but I'm doing partial harvests and can't get humidity that high so it'll be 2-4 days drying.

Congrats on partial harvest! :slap:
My bad! :doh: I got to spread some around first! :headbang:

:drool: :woohoo: great job can't wait for smoke report

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So we got 16g dried off this girl. I'm super happy with that harvest and only expect it to get better.

The dry didn't go as well as I wanted due to low humidity and a little higher temps. It was the 2nd buds I chopped that dried a little slower and had the nice sour smell, but the other chops were rather hay like. Don't know if the cure is going to help, but we will see in 4 weeks. Burping multiple times a day until Monday then going to 2 burps for a few days.

I'm going to try topping and lst on this next run!

Thanks to everyone for following along this grow!! I had a great first experience and can't wait to improve.

So we got 16g dried off this girl. I'm super happy with that harvest and only expect it to get better.

The dry didn't go as well as I wanted due to low humidity and a little higher temps. It was the 2nd buds I chopped that dried a little slower and had the nice sour smell, but the other chops were rather hay like. Don't know if the cure is going to help, but we will see in 4 weeks. Burping multiple times a day until Monday then going to 2 burps for a few days.

I'm going to try topping and lst on this next run!

Thanks to everyone for following along this grow!! I had a great first experience and can't wait to improve.
Congrats bro great job again

It smelled a bit of hay a few days after chop, now that the cure is on she's starting to pick up hints of the sour berry smell again and the smoke is getting tastier. I think I will really enjoy this in another few weeks as long as the cure continues.

Back