New Grower First Auto Attempt - New Year Budget Bucket Grow

Looking good. Great call on Cal Mag I've decide with autos I'll run Cal Mag from week 3 to week 6 or 7 then stop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The rust spots looks very similar to mine when they got burned by light. I misted them too much and the water droplets created a magnifying glass effect and burned the leaves.

Just throwing it in as a possibility. Newbie here so not much weightage, just my 2 cents....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rust spots looks very similar to mine when they got burned by light. I misted them too much and the water droplets created a magnifying glass effect and burned the leaves.

Just throwing it in as a possibility. Newbie here so not much weightage, just my 2 cents....

I know a few spots may have been caused by that, but I definitely have a calmag issue, I just added it to the feed so hopefully that takes care of the issue.

I know a few spots may have been caused by that, but I definitely have a calmag issue, I just added it to the feed so hopefully that takes care of the issue.

Thought so too...like i said, just throwing it in as a possibility. I'm gonna be starting with some Cal Mag today too! Day 22

Day 44 -

Things are still progressing, but she doesn't seem to be drinking as much as quickly as she was a week ago and started showing some burnt tips so I'm going to start backing the mega crop back down to 2g/gallon this week and possibly even lower to go into a flush within the next couple it weeks. She's starting to get a little cloudy in the top trichomes.

11760e10d752a2e880fa0239346ea982.jpg

Day 51 - Starting giving her straight water a few days ago and am doing a staggered harvest starting today.0 I clipped the main cola and a few side branches that were a good mix of cloudy and amber, ~85/15. I'll let the rest of the plant go another few days and get some more light. I'm pretty sure we're going to be a light yield, but it's the first harvest so glad to have gotten to that point!

I'm going to try the paper bag drying method so should be dry in about 4-5 days.

I'll take pics once dried and trimmed.

Back