Indoor first auto grow g13 labs auto ak47 and dinafem auto cheese

2012-08-09 20.28.35.jpg2012-08-14 00.01.07.jpg2012-08-13 22.23.29.jpg2012-08-16 16.03.08.jpg2012-08-16 15.47.43.jpg2012-08-14 23.48.08.jpg2012-08-14 00.26.40.jpg2012-08-09 20.28.35.jpg2012-08-14 00.01.07.jpg2012-08-13 22.23.29.jpg2012-08-16 16.03.08.jpg2012-08-16 15.47.43.jpg2012-08-14 23.48.08.jpg2012-08-14 00.26.40.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knew if the cops if investigating me can see my smartphone activity as well as listen to my calls. Basically i know im being watched and i am pretty positive they r listening in on my calls ...p

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that there are not, in fact, people out there who want to get you.

BE CAREFUL!!! [whispering] there is danger lurking.

i figured id let everyone know the wet weight was almost 1.5p i cant remember for sure but i wasnt much more than an Oz shy from the 1.5p mark so i think i did pretty good given i could have let them go a lil bit longer. i just couldnt hold off anymore i had to get them down due to the high humidity causeing mold on the cheeses and the smell got so bad and i live in front of a major road and that was a major prob. im getting rid of the portable ac cause i cant have that smell outside when r local leo is already suspisios of me cause of a hydro store i went to was being watched and now so am i. if i can get by for about another 6 mo ill be moving to a legal state to pursue my hobbie and dream of growing to make a living. n e ways all that bs aside i think im gonna be taking down one of the aks today and ill try to get some picsw up of them tonight

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that there are not, in fact, people out there who want to get you.

BE CAREFUL!!! [whispering] there is danger lurking.

ur right i am paranoid but who wouldnt be when u know the cops r watchen u closely waiten on u to make a mistake. i dont know about peaple wanting to get me lol but lock me up yeah. they come to my house 2 times wanting to look around when i wasnt home they told my olelady that a house was robbed down the road and they wanted to look for the stolen stuff inside my house wiitch i know is bs. i know some of these cops and detectives friends or i should say we have mutual friends and we babysit the mutual friends kid so i had her talk to one of them and they said they was makin up that story to see what they could get out of my ole lady and to see her reaction. i believe this was the begining of there investigation. my sister is also friends with the head of the narc unit here and he pretty much let here know that he knew about all these grow houses in my county and had a huge convo with her about how they bust ppl growing. so i thinkin he was giving her a heads up for me to be careful. so i just got to be on my Ps and Qs till i can get moved out of here

i figured id let everyone know the wet weight was almost 1.5p i cant remember for sure but i wasnt much more than an Oz shy from the 1.5p mark so i think i did pretty good given i could have let them go a lil bit longer. i just couldnt hold off anymore i had to get them down due to the high humidity causeing mold on the cheeses and the smell got so bad and i live in front of a major road and that was a major prob. im getting rid of the portable ac cause i cant have that smell outside when r local leo is already suspisios of me cause of a hydro store i went to was being watched and now so am i. if i can get by for about another 6 mo ill be moving to a legal state to pursue my hobbie and dream of growing to make a living. n e ways all that bs aside i think im gonna be taking down one of the aks today and ill try to get some picsw up of them tonight

i mean the dry weightnot wet im sorry bout that. i dont know what the wet weight was as i was to tired when i cut them down to take time to weigh 500g at a time of wet bud as that would have taken me forever. so final dry weight from 4 cheese plants was 1.5p i think the soon to fall aks may hiut the 2p mark

great thread.

you can easily flip those pics in Paint. Just open the pic in paint, edit, flip, flip..until its right-side-up. :)

great thread.

you can easily flip those pics in Paint. Just open the pic in paint, edit, flip, flip..until its right-side-up. :)

Im posting from a phone and im not to tech savy but i dont think i got a paint app on the phone. When i look at them in my album they r right side up so i would think they would post the same way i see them but they dont

Well 2 of the aks have fineshed and i can give a final weight of the 2. 1 of them was definatly a diffeferent pheno than the other. 1 was heavier with bigger buds and calexes and more red hairs while tue other was a lil lighter but was covered in triqs and was just all together better bud better smoke amd looked way better. All together there was 5 aks i had goin and each one was a different pheno maybe 2 was pretty close to the same. But ne ways the wieght on the heavier one was just over a half p it was at 9.25 oz and the better one with less bud wieght was right at a half p. So there is 2 more left under the light right now to finsh and im prayin they weigh in close to.what these did. This was my first run with autos and i have to say im pretty impressed with the wieght and quality. If i was to have to pick one of these strains to run again i think id go with the cheese even though it didnt yield quite as much the smoke is way better than tye ak. Dont get me wrong i like the ak its just like the buzz doesnt last that long and the ak isnt as stable of a strain as the dinafem cheese.

Well 2 of the aks have fineshed and i can give a final weight of the 2. 1 of them was definatly a diffeferent pheno than the other. 1 was heavier with bigger buds and calexes and more red hairs while tue other was a lil lighter but was covered in triqs and was just all together better bud better smoke amd looked way better. All together there was 5 aks i had goin and each one was a different pheno maybe 2 was pretty close to the same. But ne ways the wieght on the heavier one was just over a half p it was at 9.25 oz and the better one with less bud wieght was right at a half p. So there is 2 more left under the light right now to finsh and im prayin they weigh in close to.what these did. This was my first run with autos and i have to say im pretty impressed with the wieght and quality. If i was to have to pick one of these strains to run again i think id go with the cheese even though it didnt yield quite as much the smoke is way better than tye ak. Dont get me wrong i like the ak its just like the buzz doesnt last that long and the ak isnt as stable of a strain as the dinafem cheese.

great info here thanks m8 :) im doing dinafem auto cheese now there's lots of grow threads around on them but not much on AK's so ill give g13 labs AK's a miss sound to unstable for me. Great grow! :smoke:

Back