Indoor first auto grow g13 labs auto ak47 and dinafem auto cheese

If u want to see a killer auto ak look at dubv grow here on afn im hopin mine produces as much as his. It makes my mouth water thinkn of it.

hi
can u turn the pics in right position please bro ? ;)

hi
can u turn the pics in right position please bro ? ;)
ill have to figure that out but ill definatly.try to figure it out for future. Sorry bout that didnt even realize. Im guessin ill have to do it on my phone before i post them right? Im not much for electronics but ill try to figure it or have my ole lady show me how

First i know the bud i cut wasnt done i know i just couldnt stand not haven any smoke and it was so close. There was probably 2 weeks left is what i estamate n everyone says autos gain there weight in the last 2 weeks i uate i had to cut this coke can bud down as i would of loved to see how much bigger it could have got but there is other that arent as far as this one that are almost the same size so mabe they will grow as big as this one could have been. I hopein these cheese plants will hurry so i can have more smoke cause this single bud wont last long.:toke:

2012-07-22 13.00.28.jpg2012-07-26 17.02.14.jpg2012-07-26 16.57.24.jpg2012-07-24 13.27.56.jpg2012-07-24 13.27.32.jpg2012-07-24 13.29.39.jpg2012-07-24 13.29.21.jpg

for some reason my phone is puttin some pics on upside down even though there not upsidedown stored in my phone i really dont know whats goin on here. But if u cant read dislexic style the scales is somtin like 21 grams this is a wet weight so im expecting about 7 off it dry since it is as dense and as big as a base ball.

Well i tried to post some more pics that wS from several days earlier but they looked so good cause the light from the hsp was on on one side and i had the flash on it just made the buds look so juicy maybe ill try to get tuem up later but i just tried twice and it kept sayin web page error.

Sorry i still havent figured out y my phone keeps posting the pictures at different angles. BTW the first 2 plants r the G13 labs auto ak they look like the r gonna be some monster yeilders.

I cut down the smallest cheese it was closest to being all the way done at day 74 or so. I had to cut a couple branches a day or 2 earlier due to mold trien to set in. So where im at now on the weight of this cheese plant is 38 grams dry from earlier cut and right at 400 grams wet weight from the chop last night. These plants were scroged out under 1000 watt hps there is 3 bigger ones left i am starting flushin today that will be down in about a week so off 4 dinafem cheese plants i think i should be lookin at a lil over a pound dry. Im not sure about the aks but they still probably got at least 3 weeks left and look to probably yeild alot more than the cheeses. I know ppl say co2 doesnt help autos but from this grow i can see that the plants that r directly umder my co2 lines r bigger more denser buds and seem to be fineshing faster than the plants thatwasnt directly under the co2 lines. The buds that didnt get as much of the co2 definatly was looser. Ill drop some pics later of the first cheese plant harvest.

I have finally harvested all the cheeses. I got probably about 2-4 days before i can get a dry weight and i didnt take a wet weight so just by lookin at it i think theres between 1-1.5 pounds.the 4 g13 auto ak47s are stills umder the lights looking good. Im thinkin ill be harvesting 1 ak in about a week at most then 1 more a couple days after that then the last 2 should be done in about 2 weeks mayne a few days more or less cause they r still full of white hairs. When the cheeses are dry ill post a total dry weight. As of now the first cheese i harvested held 6.5 oz dry. I think i cut one of the laat 3 cheeses down a lil early cause the calyxes werent as swollen as the others but all the hairs was red i didnt notice till i had already chopped her.

Back