First grow Crit purp and Haw. Auto

I was reading a forum on a guy that has his in 3 gal bags, they're in their 3-4th week of flowering and he only waters every 6th day..
Be interested to see those....My 6 are getting 5 gal in the res every other day at day 53

Update, how am I doing? They look awesome I think
Here's an update of my beautiful ladies. I think the one up front is a dwarf, it was in the back so it might not have been getting as much co2. i don't know, I'm not a biologist or plant surgeon.
Let me know what y'all think.
I have not been feeding them, I did once and they turned really dark and then a few days later they started exploding and I haven't fed them since. I probably will do a half dose next water. I have been foliar feeding with Microlife seeweed organic, using that with the water too now as well. It's good stuff. Also did a deep water the other day, I don't water until run off. I might when I get bags.
Girls are starting to smell.
germinated on Jun 5 so they're in what? week 4? starting week 5 tomorrow? I'm no exactly sure how to do the whole week thing so if someone could explain it to me that would be great.
Open to positive and negative criticism.
Failure is only learning how not to do it.
Do or do not, there is no try.
I also have Chem #4 and Bay 11 seeds en-route and they look amazing.
It helps if I attach the pictures lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220702_141215565_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220702_141215565_HDR.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20220702_141235767_HDR(1).jpg
    IMG_20220702_141235767_HDR(1).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220702_141158723_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220702_141158723_HDR.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I've grown Critical Purple a few times, its very kill resistant.

I really loves kelp extract once a week.

Mine only got purple when grown in the winter and I was able to expose it to cool night temps(60-65F)

Attachments

• 2 plants.jpg
    2 plants.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 29
I've grown Critical Purple a few times, its very kill resistant.

I really loves kelp extract once a week.

Mine only got purple when grown in the winter and I was able to expose it to cool night temps(60-65F)
Yeah, I'm using MicroLife, seeweed extract stuff. Wow, those girls are tall, I don't think mine will turn purple because it's currently satan's butthole and he's in a sauna here. it stays about 82 F and 40-50 RH so that will be perfect for when the flowers start coming in, and it has kept the fungi away.

They were topped once, otherwise they might be taller.

For size comparison, the containers are 12" diameter.

They are looking good at 25-30 days. You should see some preflower and get ready to get some stretch. I would look at feeding regularly. Water>feed>water and see how she responds. It's node building time right now.

Looking good....like those containers, they would line well with landscape cloth.

They are looking good at 25-30 days. You should see some preflower and get ready to get some stretch. I would look at feeding regularly. Water>feed>water and see how she responds. It's node building time right now.
yeah I noticed miss hawaiian is reaching for the stars this morning. She's gonna be tall and lengthy I think. I gave them seaweed last watering, and this time is half dose of their first feeding.

Back