First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

@Vapo

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy buddy!! Around what day do you normally see 4th node and ready to top? I'm trying to decide whether or not to cull these 2 PKs but I find it extremely difficult because I've grew some horrible looking seedlings that grew out to pretty nice sized plants in the end. They are on 3rd node right now and growing out of whatever issue went on. I want to basically make sure they aren't really far behind. They seem to be about the right size as most others I see at day 12 just not as pretty 🤣

Hello dude, I don't have a specific day as such, but I do tend to let the fourth node come out pretty well...for 2 reasons dude..
1)...if you leave a bit of stem sticking up from the 3rd node, it adds strength and can help negate a snap, being as you are pulling 2 different ways from centre...
2)...I have found that if I try and top juuuust when the 4th node is out enuff to make a clean cut, I sometimes used to damage the the heads either side with my snips....
Idk if you read all of the Vivisection section(it is pretty long now 😂.)but I have threadmarked a couple of picture tutorials of how I top........I think?.......I might have just thought about it and not done it haha....🤔.....nah! I'm pretty sure they are there haha......also dude, I do remember seeing that @Autobeast has pretty recently started a new thread, if you wanna check it out too, he is a darksider like us and he is a....well, a beast at growing....like his name suggests Mwahaha....but seriously dude, there aren't that many of us who choose to top autos, he is a master at it dude! ...have a good day 😎

Hello dude, I don't have a specific day as such, but I do tend to let the fourth node come out pretty well...for 2 reasons dude..
1)...if you leave a bit of stem sticking up from the 3rd node, it adds strength and can help negate a snap, being as you are pulling 2 different ways from centre...
2)...I have found that if I try and top juuuust when the 4th node is out enuff to make a clean cut, I sometimes used to damage the the heads either side with my snips....
Idk if you read all of the Vivisection section(it is pretty long now 😂.)but I have threadmarked a couple of picture tutorials of how I top........I think?.......I might have just thought about it and not done it haha....🤔.....nah! I'm pretty sure they are there haha......also dude, I do remember seeing that @Autobeast has pretty recently started a new thread, if you wanna check it out too, he is a darksider like us and he is a....well, a beast at growing....like his name suggests Mwahaha....but seriously dude, there aren't that many of us who choose to top autos, he is a master at it dude! ...have a good day 😎
Appreciate it man! I used to follow him a few years ago I'll see what he's got going on.

Day 36. They are alive still 🤣
IMG_20240408_082523003~2.jpg
IMG_20240408_082539094~2.jpg
IMG_20240408_082552858~2.jpg

Has anyone else used the miracle grow perlite before? Has slow release nutes in it trying to pinpoint what the he** is going on with my tent. I did 2 different things this time 1st is the jiffy pellets and 2nd is the miracle grow perlite. Other than that everything else is about the same. I'm changing both of those next time I grow for sure and my nute line because I think the FF I have is no good anymore from the move sitting in that storage unit.

Day 38. Starting to see some sparkle. Tried to get a pic of it but my phone camera is horrible 😁 got some close ups of the veg side of tent. Everyone is coming out of the problems for the most part. Few weeks 2 of the purple kush that clearly isn't doing well they are going outside just to get out my tent as I cannot cull.... Just can't do it 🤣
IMG_20240410_085645860~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085558532~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_090246503~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085552962~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085633259~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085518681~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085525285~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085530618~2.jpg
IMG_20240410_085511246~2.jpg

Ok last but not least. I think this may be an award winner of some sort. Standing a whopping 3" in height, packing at least 1g of pure bud! The one, the only no name auto that was supposed to be a photo! Died (like all the way dead laying in the dirt) she sprung back to life one day and I have done nothing at all other than dump some water on her every now and then 😁
IMG_20240410_090039594~2.jpg

Back