First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

I have my plants on a lazy Susan now but it’s only in there because it’s an old family antique that I have nowhere else to put anymore. I started 2 plants on it and I loved it. I have a small humidifier in the corner and I can rotate the seedlings/sprouts all day lol. Gifted the two plants at two weeks old to a friend new to growing and I just started 4 more. Until they get too big to circle around the tent it will be real convenient because it’s the first 30-40 days for me that require the most hands on time with targeted watering, training, defol etc.
5BD82FEE-1D7F-45B6-9FA5-8BD7EA7F8177.jpeg

I did a small flush today on Ms. Crispy to see what the PH and PPM was just out of curiosity if that works the same way for soil as coco. I got 6.1 PH and 865ppm. Isnt that really high for a 3 week old plant? I cannot seem to break whatever is going on with her I'm stumped on it. Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated!
IMG_20240418_083725048~3.jpg

Day 47. Trainwreck my wife pinpointed the smell it is gassy grapefruit and it's strong now. Sweet cheese is not cheese smelling at all what so ever. Very lemon with hint of gas.
IMG_20240419_090758971~2.jpg

Day 24. Below is FB and PK.
IMG_20240419_090823147~2.jpg

Below is another PK.
IMG_20240419_090758971~3.jpg

Below is veg side. FB, 2 PKs and a Critical + in coco. Woke up this morning to rust spots on critical +. I fed 20% runoff with calmag and grow nutes hopefully fix the issue. Runoff PH was 6.0 and 550PPM. IDK if that's right.
IMG_20240419_090834864~2.jpg

I did a small flush today on Ms. Crispy to see what the PH and PPM was just out of curiosity if that works the same way for soil as coco. I got 6.1 PH and 865ppm. Isnt that really high for a 3 week old plant? I cannot seem to break whatever is going on with her I'm stumped on it. Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated!View attachment 1677977

Flushing soil does not work like flushing coco there is lots of organic and slow release fertilizers that will make the readings go crazy. Plus it is easy to throw the pot out of balance and there's not enough time in the grow to get it back in balance. Coco is a different story most anything can be corrected and flushed out in a few fertigations

Flushing soil does not work like flushing coco there is lots of organic and slow release fertilizers that will make the readings go crazy. Plus it is easy to throw the pot out of balance and there's not enough time in the grow to get it back in balance. Coco is a different story most anything can be corrected and flushed out in a few fertigations
Appreciate it man. I think this cheap soil is just no good honestly. I mean it's getting me through the grow but I've never had this many problems before with my plants.

Day 50. Trainwreck is slowly yellowing out. Do you think it's natural fade or lockout? It is a 7-8 week strain. Still growing good and very dense buds. Cheese is dense as well.
IMG_20240422_075847489~2.jpg

Day 27 on veg side. They are alive and well today other than Ms crispy 😁 she's been a pain in my a** from the start. The center plant in white RS pot is the critical + in coco I don't know what day she is I lost track again.
IMG_20240422_080013562~2.jpg

Have a few side projects as well that I'm not keeping a journal on. Outside the tent under a Bestva 1000 light.

EDIT - Wow I have bad memory 🤣 wrong dates and strains got it all mixed up!

Day 6 Linda seeds AK Auto in old compost/potting mix that was on the property when I bought it last year. Could be years old I honestly don't know but wasn't going to let it go to waste!! So far so good.
IMG_20240422_080047415~2.jpg

And we have DAY 1 popped her head up this morning! Linda seeds Northern Lights auto in coco. Trying to get this coco down so I'm using the cheap/freebie seeds just in case I fail a few times 😁 This is brick coco that was washed and buffered.
IMG_20240422_080057872_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back