First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

This is my first actual grow tent setup so I like taking pictures of it because I can actually hide wires and make it look good! Complete now with ventilation all setup finally. Got spiderman the guardian out there now making sure the girls are safe and bringing good luck 🍀:weed:

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_124849405_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240305_124849405_HDR~2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240305_123004910~2.jpg
    IMG_20240305_123004910~2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
Day 3 on the autos. 2 are doing good but 1 of them isn't growing at all. Still standing strong but not growing. Could very well be the seeds though they took a 5 month 1000 mile journey in a storage container when I moved so honestly I'm surprised the popped at all. 2 of the Blueberry headbands when germinated the roots took off upward instead of down into the soil so I removed them from the jiffy pellets and planted them in final pot and they came back to life! The last BBH didn't germinate so I just planted in it's final pot and surprisingly enough it popped its head out the soil today. Only thing I've done different this round is used the jiffy pellets and the seeds are old and not stored properly but hey they are green and I'm happy for the experience!
IMG_20240306_090943924~2.jpg
IMG_20240306_090948129_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240306_090953441_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240306_091000850.jpg
IMG_20240306_091004929.jpg

This is my first actual grow tent setup so I like taking pictures of it because I can actually hide wires and make it look good! Complete now with ventilation all setup finally. Got spiderman the guardian out there now making sure the girls are safe and bringing good luck 🍀:weed:
You know that spiderman will attract mite's bro!! :rofl:

Well I decided to go ahead and dissect one of the photo plants and sure enough the roots could not break through the bio degradable layer that holds the pellet together from those jiffy pellets. So I got brave and removed all 4 of the plants that aren't growing and everyone of them the same. Roots couldn't break through that layer. I removed the layer from all of them and replanted them. They are all 4 probably going to die now but just didn't have the heart to toss them quite yet.. still green and healthy just weren't growing. We'll see!

Well I decided to go ahead and dissect one of the photo plants and sure enough the roots could not break through the bio degradable layer that holds the pellet together from those jiffy pellets. So I got brave and removed all 4 of the plants that aren't growing and everyone of them the same. Roots couldn't break through that layer. I removed the layer from all of them and replanted them. They are all 4 probably going to die now but just didn't have the heart to toss them quite yet.. still green and healthy just weren't growing. We'll see!
Naaaah.... should be fine now mate...might be a bit droopy for a couple of days but a bit of TLC and they will be fine....be careful not to overwater them tho mate.....easy to do but you want those roots to reach out now!! :d5:

Naaaah.... should be fine now mate...might be a bit droopy for a couple of days but a bit of TLC and they will be fine....be careful not to overwater them tho mate.....easy to do but you want those roots to reach out now!! :d5:
I hope so! The soil is still damp so I just misted the top a few times and left them alone hoping for the best!

I'm going to document the 2 autos that didn't have trouble with the jiffy pellets from here on out. Ill give updates for the others if anything happens but switching to solely sweet trainwreck Auto and sweet cheese from SWEET SEEDS! I think I left that out before. Anyways Day 6 they are doing good. I gave a misting to the top soil after I took the pics just spring water PHd to 6.4. Yesterday I removed all the sleeves from the jiffy pellets on the other 4 and one of BBHB immediately started to grow so thats good. Yesterday only the coty leaves now first set is showing.

IMG_20240309_082457816_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240309_082506293_HDR.jpg

Day 7 today. It got cold last night back down below freezing and the tiny house they are in dropped to around 50°F because I didn't set the heater.. oops. But they are fine I assume. The BBHB photos 3 of them killed over must have been to rough when taking the sleeve off the jiffy pellets. You can definitely tell I've been out the growing game for awhile 😁 I did order a few seeds from LINDA SEEDS and they should be here in the next few days it looks like so I'm going to drop 2 of those in the tent with the other girls. I think I got purple kush? Not sure.
IMG_20240310_100007172_HDR~3.jpg

Back