First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Day 12. Nothing new just like watching them grow pic by pic!

IMG_20240315_103247673~2.jpg

Day 13. Tomorrow is their 2 week bday and my 32nd! Sweet Cheese has a deformed double tipped leaf looks kind of cool. The Blueberry headband photos 2 of them died off and one is still trying to grow but is looking ROUGH. Still going to let it grow see if it does anything. I moved the 3 plants to the right light and turned off the left one. Adjusted it to 20 DLI at 36in height.

IMG_20240316_105727634_HDR~3.jpg
IMG_20240316_105900580~3.jpg

Day 14. Still truckin along! Added a table in the tent to bring them up a little as I don't like things on the ground 😁 so I knocked the light down to 25% and 24" height from canopy hit a perfect 20 DLI from what photone app states at least. The sweet cheese is a deformed little gal though hopefully she doesn't try to flower early.

IMG_20240317_093953399~3.jpg

Day 14. Still truckin along! Added a table in the tent to bring them up a little as I don't like things on the ground 😁 so I knocked the light down to 25% and 24" height from canopy hit a perfect 20 DLI from what photone app states at least. The sweet cheese is a deformed little gal though hopefully she doesn't try to flower early.

View attachment 1671997
Dude that double tipper is ace....and don't worry about the deformation on those early leaves, the leaf I see it on is only a 3 finger .....they will sort it out, they are just practise leaves hehe.

Dude that double tipper is ace....and don't worry about the deformation on those early leaves, the leaf I see it on is only a 3 finger .....they will sort it out, they are just practise leaves hehe.
Appreciate the kind words gives me motivation. Going to go plants some more now! Haha

Welp it got down to 28°F last night and my heater did not turn on so the temp got to 36°F in the tent..... They are very droopy this morning, especially sweet cheese. But I got heat going now hopefully they perk up by the end of the day. I also took the table out just in case because they were doing good until I raised them up closer to the light so either the cold (which is probably the reason) or the change in light they didn't like so I put it all back to the way I had it. Why try to fix something that ain't broke!
But on a positive note, 😁 Linda Seeds package will be here this afternoon extremely excited about that!

IMG_20240318_084234830_HDR~2.jpg

Back