New Grower First Grow - July 2021 Run

Though, I don't think she will be too terrible to trim. The Rum Runner has been a pain and the Motor Punch is leafy af too. Cookies I think will be mostly well behaved.

Rum Runner - Dry Weight
Decided to at least finish off the Rum Runner, so she is now in her new jar home.

20211103_183614.jpg

So her total came in again at just over an oz.

As of right now the tally stands:
White Widdow x Big Bud (Female Seeds) - 6g
Critical Auto (Nirvana) - 30g
Somango XXL Auto (Nirvana) - 62g
Auto Kush (Female Seeds) - 34g
Rum Runner (Greenpoint) - 30g
Total - 162g (5.79oz)

With three ladies left to come down.

We smoked some samples off the Rum Runner the other night, just little buds that had come loose while trimming. Straight citrus flavor that hit you in the back of the throat and ears, with virtually no harshness. Crazy stoney high, I just kinda sat in front of the tent and stared at the girls for at least an hour, maybe two after I took the first few puffs on the vape. Granted, there was a decent amount of scissor hash in there, but I can only imagine this stuff will still pack quite a punch. I did find a handful of seeds while trimming, so I'll be saving those for future experiments lol. Over all, she was a pretty easygoing girl to grow. Her smell is kinda hard to place but I think given some jar time it will become easier to discern. A little bit of funk, but nowhere near the catpiss dead skunk and gasoline smell the Critical has :rofl: that girl is vile.

Last edited:
Decided to at least finish off the Rum Runner, so she is now in her new jar home.

View attachment 1384404

So her total came in again at just over an oz.

As of right now the tally stands:
White Widdow x Big Bud (Female Seeds) - 6g
Critical Auto (Nirvana) - 30g
Somango XXL Auto (Nirvana) - 62g
Auto Kush (Female Seeds) - 34g
Rum Runner (Greenpoint) - 30g
Total - 162g (5.79oz)

With three ladies left to come down.

We smoked some samples off the Rum Runner the other night, just little buds that had come loose while trimming. Straight citrus flavor that hit you in the back of the throat and ears, with virtually no harshness. Crazy stoney high, I just kinda sat in front of the tent and stared at the girls for at least an hour, maybe two after I took the first few puffs on the vape. Granted, there was a decent amount of scissor hash in there, but I can only imagine this stuff will still pack quite a punch. I did find a handful of seeds while trimming, so I'll be saving those for future experiments lol. Over all, she was a pretty easygoing girl to grow. Her smell is kinda hard to place but I think given some jar time it will become easier to discern. A little bit of funk, but nowhere near the catpiss dead skunk and gasoline smell the Critical has :rofl: that girl is vile.
Now that sounds like a good time.I love really stoney highs especially the kinds that you can really trip out on music.I find I like to vape on the lowerish/medium settings as i used to start low and finish high but it gave me too much wheezing.Also I don't stray on the lower settings as that for me is where the pain relief is too.Lol.Good times my friend.

The last two girls have had rather thin sparse colas up till the last few days but they definitely seem to be bulking up. Its a lot more obvious on the Cookies since she has that classic cookie structure and you can actually see her buds. The Motor Punch has definitely gotten bulky and quite dense though, and is starting to go purple in her foliage as well just a smidgen. The Motor Punch will more than likely be coming down within a few days of the Purple Canyon, so probably next Friday at the latest. The Purple Cookies I'll probably let go another week after that as long as the weather holds. I'm not planning on bringing her into the tent so if things turn cold before I choose to chop she will hang out in the bathroom with some cheapo lights until I'm ready to chop.

20211104_125226.jpg

Purple Cookies Photo (Greenpoint)
Popped 7/4/21
Day 123
20211104_125356.jpg

Motor Punch Photo (Greenpoint)
Popped 7/4/21
Day 123
20211104_125505.jpg

20211104_201742.jpg
20211104_201756.jpg
20211104_201816.jpg
20211104_201834.jpg
20211104_201856.jpg
20211104_234819_capture.jpg

20211105_010808.jpg

I'm really happy with the bud to leaf ratio on this one. She was probably my quickest trim by far, and she was hiding a lot more buds than it looked like. Easily the densest buds so far as well. Smell is super piney with a faint grape undertone. Really curious to see how that develops as she dries and cures. Hubby has guessed 40g dry on this one. Her pot was super dry so I would assume her water weight is probably lower than the last.

Last edited:
View attachment 1384818View attachment 1384819View attachment 1384820View attachment 1384821View attachment 1384822View attachment 1384823
View attachment 1384824
I'm really happy with the bud to leaf ratio on this one. She was probably my quickest trim by far, and she was hiding a lot more buds than it looked like. Easily the densest buds so far as well. Smell is super piney with a faint grape undertone. Really curious to see how that develops as she dries and cures. Hubby has guessed 40g dry on this one. Her pot was super dry so I would assume her water weight is probably lower than the last.
:pass: :thumbsup: :pass::thumbsup::pass::pass::pass::thumbsup:

20211105_134435.jpg

Purple Cookies Photo (Greenpoint)
Popped 7/4/21
Day 124
20211105_134517.jpg

Motor Punch Photo (Greenpoint)
Popped 7/4/21
Day 124
20211105_134551.jpg

Back