New Grower First Grow - July 2021 Run

Critical - Dry Weight
  • 20211012_233216.jpg

Critical came in at 30g exactly, and I'm not complaining. She got jarred up last night and is the only of the four auto girls I haven't smoke tested yet.

@420Forever

Rum Runner - Dry Weight
  • Decided to at least finish off the Rum Runner, so she is now in her new jar home.

20211103_183614.jpg

So her total came in again at just over an oz.

As of right now the tally stands:
    White Widdow x Big Bud (Female Seeds) - 6g
    Critical Auto (Nirvana) - 30g
    Somango XXL Auto (Nirvana) - 62g
    Auto Kush (Female Seeds) - 34g
    Rum Runner (Greenpoint) - 30g
    Total - 162g (5.79oz)

With three ladies left to come down.

We smoked some samples off the Rum Runner the other night, just little buds that had come loose while trimming. Straight citrus flavor that hit you in the back of the throat and ears, with virtually no harshness. Crazy stoney high, I just kinda sat in front of the tent and stared at the girls for at least an hour, maybe two after I took the first few puffs on the vape. Granted, there was a decent amount of scissor hash in there, but I can only imagine this stuff will still pack quite a punch. I did find a handful of seeds while trimming, so I'll be saving those for future experiments lol. Over all, she was a pretty easygoing girl to grow. Her smell is kinda hard to place but I think given some jar time it will become easier to discern. A little bit of funk, but nowhere near the catpiss dead skunk and gasoline smell the Critical has :rofl: that girl is vile.

Last edited:
    Purple Canyon - Dry Weight
  • 20211108_181659.jpg

Hubby was *way* off on this one lmao, if you remember, he guessed 40g dry :rofl: I'm genuinely not mad about it though cause I am *not* at all a fan of the pine flavor this one has going on.

Final Total
  • Like I said, the Motor Punch unfortunately ended up being a complete wash, so this will be the final total.

White Widow x Big Bud (Female Seeds) - 6g
    Critical Auto (Nirvana) - 30g
    Somango XXL Auto (Nirvana) - 62g
    Auto Kush (Female Seeds) - 34g
    Rum Runner (Greenpoint) - 30g
    Purple Canyon (Greenpoint) -24g
    Purple Cookies (Greenpoint) - 34g
    Total - 220g (7.86oz)

Had the Motor Punch not ended up being a complete train wreck my first grow would have come in at half a pound easy. Regardless, I'm still quite pleased with my results, especially considering how many things I did wrong along the way!

Back