New Grower First grow, outdoor GCS Critical Purple Cold Weather

All jarred up, mostly untrimmed so far, figure I can do that at my leisure after curing. One of the big half gal jars is just big buds that were trimmed a bit closer than the rest. Ended up with about 11 liters, no scale so just by volume. Probably more than we’ll use in two years lol. But it’s absolutely excellent bud, best I’ve grown all year, already super smelly and sticky, and the buzz is niiiice. View attachment 1114766

if we could still give repz, i def would, but u'll jus hafta suffice with a headbang, hehe :headbang: and hey, too much weed is alwayz better than not enuff, lol :baked: great haul bro & UP THE IRONZ! :headbang: ppp

Wow, not trying to dig up this dinosaur of a thread, but had to throw this is here. Finally got a scale, all the jars I assumed held 1oz are actually at 40g, and the ones I thought had 2oz actually have 3oz. That means the GG#4 alone yielded a pound. Whew! I’ll be set for awhile lol

Wow, not trying to dig up this dinosaur of a thread, but had to throw this is here. Finally got a scale, all the jars I assumed held 1oz are actually at 40g, and the ones I thought had 2oz actually have 3oz. That means the GG#4 alone yielded a pound. Whew! I’ll be set for awhile lol

:woohoo: ppp

It’s a nice surprise :)
Thanks for stopping by 420, I’ve been quiet lately but having a great time following your grows. When did you become staff?

they decided to bestow me with full powerz jus yesterday...which i'm still not sure wuz a good idea, lettin me have all theze big new shiny buttonz to play with freely, but...:rolleyes2: and yup, i've seen u stoppin in me journalz :thanks: ppp

Back