Grow Room First PC grow: Russian Rocket Fuel (rebooted)

I think i know why this did not work out as well as my prior attempts. I did not use earthworm castings this time. next time, i will presoak in 5.5 ph water and then i will add castings and a small ammount of peat moss to the mixture to help moderate the ph.

until then, i have taken swamps advice on the happy frog i had in the garage and washed it out with insecticidal soap. 2 transplants in 2 days. i doubt this will end well lol.

Yo hope u the best of luck ....
If u gonna mix up soils it gets very fun ....
Have u seen the threads in organics ....
The peat will help that's why I was interested in the Roots Green Fields ...also to aide in moisture ...but shit once they root buckets I don't think they will stay moist in anything ...
Growing coco there is grow that are being done in plain ass coco Griever is going plain coco and water ....ud be amazed ..
Also Elemental sulfur ...or any garden organic sulfur is summn to add ..i did for this grow and seems I'm getting a little low but I'm just seeing a ph drop as well I'm still close but needing attention ....
All that's going on tho maybe just give some plain eating for a few times and see how they respond before mixing Nutes and they waste away ...

i just dont get why the ph was so wonked out this time around. my cluster bombs were in the same stuff basically with some castings added and even though i had a ph issue early on in that grow, it was correctable. i grew in autopots that time though. perhaps having a constant supply of ph balanced water was the key and not the soil comp. too many variables!

thanks again for the tips and wishes.

Leaf development has resumed. They still look like shit but, I do believe they will pull through now. I'll post pics tomorrow when they look a little better.

168628d1358723249-first-pc-grow-russian-rocket-fuel-rebooted-2013-01-20_18-49-36_544.jpg
this outside lady is looking pretty good.

sorry to hear about your problems bro -- hopefully you can bounce back and have this girls looking like nothing happened.

healing + grow big karma your way :wiz:

good luck bud they still growing

glad to see some growth on this beans my friend.

dont give up and you will be rewarded.

cant wait to see how they look like once the fruits are all grown up :thumbs:

who knows, my first rrf plant surprised me and turned out well even for non-sensi

Back