Grow Room First PC grow: Russian Rocket Fuel (rebooted)

Hey bro I was reading through JM manuels on the signature and I came across these once ....i don't Rene er if it's was exactly this one but I got one that was around 60$ ....it totally works for the little areas and it kills bacteria thus no mold ..lol ....i had a mold problems so I got this for my cure and I grow with it along the carbon filter to clean the room up

i have some stuff in the frost box that i will be growing some day. they are all non auto though. i have green house super critical, bomb seeds cluster bomb, connesiour genetics super silver sour diesel haze, kannabia citrus, and th seeds heavy duty fruity. on the auto side i have 2 f1 RRF beans and more F2 seeds than i care to count. so, i will be able to sample a great deal of awesomeness as i get a much more rock solid growing apparatus together. autos have the benefit of running such a long light cycle that proofing is not necessarily the highest priority. I can just set the timer to shut the lights off at a time when the room is dark anyways. when i build the stealth cab, it will be 99% light proof. then, i can grow some crazy shit.

thats a lot of seeds to play with bro!

with a pc grow -- its going to be awhile to get all those babies planted.

im glad that your upgrading the cab to run multiple babies -- variety is always good.

i also love how autoflower doesnt need that 12/12 cycle or complete darkness -- that way you can pick to check whenever you have time.

I have had a pretty major PH issue arise. It took me 3 gallons of water ph corrected well into the 3's to get the ph to budge past 6. In fact, it was stuck around 7.3 or so until i put about 5ML of gen hydro ph down into the final gallon. They are currently soaking for 45 minutes in the water. Coco does not let change ph easily because of the way it aerates so well and water just runs right through the stuff. Let this be a lesson to all of you who endeavor to use coco in the future. Get the PH right while you expand the stuff. Otherwise, you will not know it is a problem until it is almost too late. That explains the tiny as sprouts though.

pics =(
View attachment 167269
View attachment 167270

Last edited:
I too had this happens with unburffered coco ....i actually have some soaking as u say for about a month or so for next try .....
It does grow very clean weed when done right ...
But also u should be introduced to Griever he grows in Plain coco ...
Its pretty mindbogggling

i actually have been thinking about that swampman. with the size contraints i have right now, it does not make much sense to add perlite. coco is airy enough as it is.

i just put a soil probe into both of them and the correction was not very effective. i put some super acidic water in the trays and sprayed both plants with an addition 300ml on top. i hope they dont die but i am expecting it now. i guess where i went wrong this time was that i dont have a constant resevoir like in my auto pots. with out that, the errant way i have soaked coco in the past is not going to fly. damn it

I hope I can assume this as I'm having a lil better success ...i did straight coco too then I learned all the buffereing .....
Ok so I ran into problems in blaming coco and balance mostly on my Cream Caramel ...
This run I bought Roots Green fields and after discussions it seemed to much for Autos ...well I blened some of my old coco compost it had been sitting cleaned out then flooded and soaked with very acidic nite wash ..it came out lower and the roots had mutes as well but more moisture holding and Peat ...Microbes extra ..

medium was 6.7 when I started ....roots has glacial rock Dust and some of the ROOTS uprising Grow had it too Amd rock phosphate....
I dunno bro I can wash the exact same ways and I'm always catching 7.2 unless its right after a feeding ...then I can catch closer to what inwashed in...
after about an hour I probe the medium and check ph ...seems I'm as close to the feed as I watered ...3 hours later I balance up to 6.4 . .
When mudiums completely dry I'm getting 6.8

And with coco I've been seeing that it need to stay a lil more moist in my tent and I am getting alot better results

Only saying this because of how I'm doing my tests ...
Seems I'm getting my growth sprit and I've only done this one but I'm noticing they like it a lil moist as to a complete dry out ..

Now I have a small multipot I stuck 3 Babies into the
Roots Green Fields ...outdoor mix high N. . And that roots is spot on 6.4 ....these ladies are the best and most beautiful girls I've seen on a simple feed .....the strain is doing alot better so I found a soil I like ...
May e we can get some other ideas

Back