Indoor First Sawney Bean Garage Grow

R Wayne

Chi Cerca Trova
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Root Beer Float, ZaMango, Strawbba the Hutt, Jimmy Jacks, Invader Zam
@Sawney_bean & @420autoflower were kind enough to send me some Sawney beans. Sawney suggested SOS or Lecter for the nighttime smoke. Hard choice but I went with Lecter. He also suggested boomstick for the daytime and skoosh as an extra. I’ve also been wanting to grow a Mint Jelly auto from Humboldt seed co.
IMG_3686.jpeg

I don’t always clean my tent in between runs. But when I do, I prefer Sawney beans.
In all seriousness it was very kind for Sawney to send some free beans. I want to give them the best chance possible. Tent got cleaned with some bleach water spray then aired out for a couple days. I even took the floor cover out and cleaned under that too :clapper:
IMG_3671.jpeg

I also found some local organic living soil. They have a flower version and a light version. I went with the light mix. Had some nice ingredients (wish it didn’t use perlite) but it’s all good. Smells like some nice soil.
IMG_3672.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg
IMG_3685.jpeg

I filled the earthboxes like usual, packing the wicking corners. Then watered in some goodies. Watered in about 10% of the pot size.
IMG_3683.jpeg

I prefer to germinate directly in soil, I think I’m 18/19 using this method. Here is lecter, ready for her new home. Some mycos in the hole.
IMG_3687.jpeg

Rest of the tent.
IMG_3690.jpeg

Running them under the FC 6500. DLI sitting around 12.
IMG_3689.jpeg

Note: This will be the first run in the garage during summer. My garage sits lower than the house but in the middle of summer I’m sure it’ll get pretty hot. I have 12000 btu air conditioner that I can run, but it uses grippa electricity so I’m hoping I dont have to. Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by.

@Sawney_bean @420autoflower @WildBill @Lil Dab @Emerald Archer @Bob's Auto's @Mozzy @Atulip @hecno @Don't Fear the Reefer @kfigerm @Corum59 @N/A-Greengo @Japons96 @idiopathic neuropathy @Buzzard
Apologies if I forgot anyone. Very excited to finally run some Sawney beans.

Can't go wrong with the lecter, easy to grow and killer smoke. Very curious to see how your skoosh does, I have some I want to try out soon. :pop:
Good to see you on here dankerson. Feels like it’s been a while. Happy to have you tagging along :pass:

Thanks for the good luck reps @Lil Dab :cheers:

Thanks for the rep too @Mozzy

Last edited:
@Sawney_bean & @420autoflower were kind enough to send me some Sawney beans. Sawney suggested SOS or Lecter for the nighttime smoke. Hard choice but I went with Lecter. He also suggested boomstick for the daytime and skoosh as an extra. I’ve also been wanting to grow a Mint Jelly auto from Humboldt seed co.
View attachment 1683986

I don’t always clean my tent in between runs. But when I do, I prefer Sawney beans.
In all seriousness it was very kind for Sawney to send some free beans. I want to give them the best chance possible. Tent got cleaned with some bleach water spray then aired out for a couple days. I even took the floor cover out and cleaned under that too :clapper:
View attachment 1683981

I also found some local organic living soil. They have a flower version and a light version. I went with the light mix. Had some nice ingredients (wish it didn’t use perlite) but it’s all good. Smells like some nice soil.
View attachment 1683982View attachment 1683983View attachment 1683984

I filled the earthboxes like usual, packing the wicking corners. Then watered in some goodies. Watered in about 10% of the pot size.
View attachment 1683985

I prefer to germinate directly in soil, I think I’m 18/19 using this method. Here is lecter, ready for her new home. Some mycos in the hole.
View attachment 1683987

Rest of the tent.
View attachment 1683997

Running them under the FC 6500. DLI sitting around 12.
View attachment 1683988

Note: This will be the first run in the garage during summer. My garage sits lower than the house but in the middle of summer I’m sure it’ll get pretty hot. I have 12000 btu air conditioner that I can run, but it uses grippa electricity so I’m hoping I dont have to. Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by.

@Sawney_bean @420autoflower @WildBill @Lil Dab @Emerald Archer @Bob's Auto's @Mozzy @Atulip @hecno @Don't Fear the Reefer @kfigerm @Corum59 @N/A-Greengo @Japons96 @idiopathic neuropathy @Buzzard
Apologies if I forgot anyone. Very excited to finally run some Sawney beans.
Nice to see mate. A nice variety indeed .
Can't wait for this show 🙌

Last edited:
So far only the lecter and mint jelly are above ground.
Lecter (adjusting to tent humidity)
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg

Mint jelly
IMG_3721.jpeg

Luckily Sawney provided many seeds so I put another boomstick and skoosh in the regular EB. As I was digging to add the new seeds I found the old skoosh seed which had a tail. I still have hope that it’ll pop out. Happy growing!

Back