Forbidden Runtz and friends intro

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Wassup peeps!
This here fancy new journal will be covering the new round of plants starting with Forbidden Runtz from Fast Buds.
A ginormous shout out to @Fast Buds Heather and the team at Fast Buds!
They’ve been kind enough to sponsor another round of grows with some of their delish newer strains and some from last year I’ve been dying to try, and some really fly ass 4gal fabric pots to grow em in.
Let’s get to the introduction shall we!

Strain- Fast Buds Forbidden Runtz
Medium- 4gal fb pot with coco loco
Nutes and add ons- Megacrop, recharge, Epsom salt
Space- 4x4x6 tent
Lights- starting under an autocob and will move under a new light once it’s arrived

Plan of attack- if you notice, the seed has been planted offset, on purpose. Gonna train this gal hard, and she will pribs end up under a screen or in a tomato cage.
That’s about it for now, check back as I update the journal.
At some point I hope runtz is joined by another strawberry banana and a strawberry pie and there might even be another tester or two in the mix.
catch ya next week!

let’s tag some folks req quick and then get to the pic.
@Fast Buds Heather @Steviestash @hardcorezgarden @supressed @St. Tom @bushmasterar15 @BCBudlady @blue
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, these folks have either asked for tags in the past or commented in my threads/blogs
B88F8C08-0872-4C43-AFD9-655CCF7E7475.jpeg

Wassup peeps!
This here fancy new journal will be covering the new round of plants starting with Forbidden Runtz from Fast Buds.
They’ve been kind enough to sponsor another round of grows with some of their delish newer strains and some from last year I’ve been dying to try, and some really fly ass 4gal fabric pots to grow em in.

Space- 4x4x6 tent
Lights- starting under an autocob and will move under a new light once it’s arrived

Plan of attack- if you notice, the seed has been planted offset, on purpose. Gonna train this gal hard, and she will pribs end up under a screen or in a tomato cage.
At some point I hope runtz is joined by another strawberry banana and a strawberry pie and there might even be another tester or two in the mix.
catch ya next week!

@Fast Buds Heather @Steviestash @hardcorezgarden @supressed @St. Tom @bushmasterar15 @BCBudlady @blue
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, these folks have either asked for tags in the past or commented in my threads/blogsView attachment 1330618
im along for the ride bro I've also got 7 fast buds seedlings myself also don't forget a weekly tag so i find my way back here

Wassup peeps!

Space- 4x4x6 tent

catch ya next week!

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, these folks have either asked for tags in the past or commented in my threads/blogsView attachment 1330618

Awww - She sooooo CUTE! :D

Congrats on the little one - sending her some healthy growing vibes!!
:vibe:

Thanks for running more of of gear here!! Looking forward to seeing them blow up in those pots!!
You know it!
Thx for letting run em!!!
Hopefully there are a few more going here in the next couple days!
gonna be a lil menagerie of fast Buds babbers in sexy ass pots!!!

Runtz is 3 days old today, hooty hoo.
Im always extra nervous the first day or two once a seed pops.
there’s so much activity going on that you can’t see and that can kick the anxiety into high gear lol.
Yesterday she was a bit discolored, from too much water I think, but after drying up a bit she’s getting back to normal green(the edges of the leaves were that yellow/blue tinged and kinda wavy looking).
no signs of life from the 2nd straw ban seed and last straw pie, but it’s only been 3 days or so.
i don’t stress that until we hit a week with no signs of life.
not much else to allow as of yet, next week things will pick up
Hopefully we have a lil fruity fast Buds 3 way going, fingers crossed!
EA50731E-6900-43F8-BEFC-EB026617104C.jpeg

Back