DIY Found a DIY solution, who has experience? Supergreenlab

Reaction score
I was looking for a smart DIY home system and found this. Does anybody know this system? I just saw this new video they published and it looks very nice for a small DIY home growbox

I was looking for a smart DIY home system and found this. Does anybody know this system? I just saw this new video they published and it looks very nice for a small DIY home growbox

I think something better could be done cheaper. Plus there's no carbon filter.

Amazes me how much everyone wants to try automation knowing full well we gonna be hovering and checking on them all the time.

WORD! You'll end up checking up on your babies constantly and counting the seconds on your fingers till they're ready.

If you want a hands off method of growing you're going to have to get another human to do your work for you. Timers and auto watering can only do so much. You'll have to tinker and adjust stuff as often as you're capable of doing it.

WORD! You'll end up checking up on your babies constantly and counting the seconds on your fingers till they're ready.

If you want a hands off method of growing you're going to have to get another human to do your work for you. Timers and auto watering can only do so much. You'll have to tinker and adjust stuff as often as you're capable of doing it.
Yeah, on final stages of current grow and have taken out light timer. Turn em on when I wake up, turn em off when I go to bed..

Amazes me how much everyone wants to try automation knowing full well we gonna be hovering and checking on them all the time.
For me automation is mostly about consistency and freedom to go on a trip without worry.

I like the concept, especially if you are not a handy person and if you are, you can just rip off their ideas.
My setup is quite similar. I usually only grow 1 auto in a 60x60 Ikea cabinet, ebb and flow style setup and everything is automated and online. I can check on my grow from anywhere. A wyze cam and a few $5 sonoff smart switches and it basically runs itself. I check ph and ppm a few times a week and replace the water at weekends. I have my system dialed in and really only get involved if I have ph/ppm drifts or something else is wrong.

Back